45.

❤️COMMENT + VOTE❤️
———————————————

AN: just picture that being Alex & Derek in the pic up top? Ok? Ok! 😂 Also, I'm doing a time jump.
———————————————

June 17, 2017Derek's 24th birthday

June 17, 2017
Derek's 24th birthday

I woke up the next day in bed all by myself, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Hey, baby??" No answer. "Derekkkk. Where are you?"

He came running up the stairs. "I'm right here, babe. You good?"

"Happy birthday!!!!" He leaned over kissing me deep. And yeah, I'm ok, my lower back hurts a little. Can you come rub it?"

"Sure thing, but remember you need to get ready for lunch. The crew is in town again."

"I know, but I just want some alone time with you right now. I shouldn't be spending time with them on your birthday. It's already bad enough I barely do anything because of my pregnancy."

Derek hopped into bed, sitting behind me so I was between his legs. "It's all good baby, but later? You're all mine." He said as he started to give me a gentle lower back massage. My due date to give birth was just 2 weeks away, so Miss C, Star, and Simone wanted to spend time with me since they had a show to do out here.

"I'm surprised you ain't want a baby shower."

"Babe, we didn't need one. My mom brought everything for her. She promised that she'd keep the gender a secret and I gotta give it to her, she did."

"I guess that was her way of apologizing for missing your birthday party."

"Derek. I don't wanna talk about that."

"I understand. But hey does your back feel a little better?" Derek's whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Mhmm, yeah," I let out a quiet moan, unable to help myself. I bit my lip, turned to face him, and locked eyes with my gaze heavy, then leaned in for another deep kiss.

"Whoa, baby, hold on. Nah, we ain't doin' this right now. You need to get ready for lunch and I've got things to take care of at the shop."

I clung to him, reluctant to let go. "But it's your birthday, can't I just get a little bit? please?" I said tugging at his jeans.

He grinned and shook his head. "Nah, because we both know you'll want more."

My frustration must've been written all over my face, because he caught on.

He knelt down in front of me while I sat on the edge of the bed and reassured, "Listen, once we're back home, I'll make sure to give you everything you want."

Before I could say anything, he slid my pajama shorts to the side and gave my kitty a tantalizing slow lick with his long tongue. I let my body fall back onto the bed, my hands softly caressing my breasts in a haze of pleasure.