41.

🌸COMMENT + VOTE🌸

May 24th, 2017

I woke up to Derek's long tongue in my wet folds. I pushed his head deeper as he sucked my clit.

"Uhhh..babyyy...I love-." I struggled to get the words out, my voice tinged with desire. Suddenly, a powerful orgasm surged through my body, causing me to scream in pure ecstasy.

He didn't stop there; he took his sweet time, teasingly savoring my essence as his skilled fingers delved deep inside me. With a firm grip on my breasts, he intensified the pleasure, his touch electrifying as he playfully pinched my left nipple.

"I'm almost there!" I whimpered.

His voice dripped with seduction, "Say my name."

"Mmmm...daddy!" I moaned, biting my lip in anticipation. As my climax washed over me, my body convulsed, my back arching off the bed while my legs wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Fuck, Derek, come here," I beckoned, my voice husky with desire.

We shared an intense kiss, our tongues dancing in a passionate rhythm. As he nestled next to me, our fingers and bodies intertwined, he locked eyes with me and whispered,

"Happy birthday, sexy. Welcome to 20."

He playfully kissed my nose, causing a giggle to escape my lips.

"Thank you, babe. All I wanna do is spend the whole day wrapped up in your arms, just sleeping and being close to you."

"I'd be all about that, but let me tell you, I've got a whole day mapped out just for you, starting with breakfast. So come on down, sexy."

He gave me a cheeky wink and closed the door, giving me some space to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and showered making sure I looked good. Slipping into my favorite knee-length white silk robe, I made my way downstairs.

DEREK

While Alexandra was getting herself together, I took a quick shower and hustled downstairs to put the final touches in the living room. I had something special in mind for her- a breakfast that would make her taste buds dance.

I hired a top-notch chef who whipped up a breakfast spread fit for a queen. The table was decked out with freshly squeezed orange juice, sizzling bacon, fluffy scrambled eggs, creamy grits, and, of course, a side of syrup for those bomb waffles. And let me tell you, waffles were Alexandra's absolute jam, her all-time favorite.

With everything set, I awaited for her. And there she was, gracefully coming down the stairs, looking more beautiful than ever.

"Babyyy! This is beautiful," she said, her eyes filling with tears. Ever since she got pregnant, her emotions were on a whole different level - everything had the power to bring her to tears, whether it was joy or sorrow.

"Come here, beautiful," I said, wrapping my arms around her and wiping away her tears. I led her to where the breakfast was, and boy, was she in for a surprise. I had gone all out and got those glazed letter donuts custom-made, spelling out "happy birthday" with that sweet pink strawberry frosting.

She let out a light chuckle, appreciating the cute gesture I had put together. It made me feel good to see her reaction like that.

"Derek, I'm loving every single thing about this! And I love you! Thank you for my beautiful white and red roses!" she said, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"There'll be plenty of time for all that later, beautiful. Right now, dig in and enjoy, 'cause I've got some more plans lined up for you," I said, pulling out a chair for her to sit. I planted a kiss on her cheek and settled down across from her, ready to chow down with her.

 I planted a kiss on her cheek and settled down across from her, ready to chow down with her

🩵COMMENT + VOTE🩵

AN: happy birthday Alex! There's more surprises to come! 🩷🩷🩷