42.

🌸COMMENT + VOTE🌸

DEREK

"Alex!" I hollered, my voice echoing through the walls of the house.

"I'm in the bathroom!" she hollered back, her voice carrying a hint of irritation.

"When you're done, make your way downstairs, girl! I've got a surprise for you!"

"Alright, just a sec!" she replied, her voice muffled by the closed door.

A few moments later, she came down the stairs, her eyes wide with disbelief.

"Miss Bruce! What are you doing here?" she exclaimed, embracing her tightly.

"Derek called and said he needed me to get yo' hair right for y'all's big date tonight."

She glanced at me, her excitement overflowing as she threw herself into my arms, planting a quick kiss on my neck.

"Oh my gosh! I love you so much! Thank you!"

While Miss Bruce was doing Alexandra's hair and makeup, I headed to our bedroom to get dressed.  I wanted to wear my black suit, but I forgot to bring it to the cleaners. I put on my black turtle neck that highlights my ripped chest, while the tailored dark purple suit gave me that sleek urban edge. And my Gucci black shoes? Pure luxury and confidence. Bruce hooked me up, giving me that sharp, clean look. And to top it off, I'm rocking my signature man bun, adding that urban vibe to my style. I feel like a million bucks, ready to make this night unforgettable for her.

Moments later...

I see Alex coming downstairs, looking absolutely beautiful, even with her baby bump. My heart skips a beat, and I can't help but feel desire for her.

"Alex, baby, you look so sexy it's ridiculous," I say, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek, careful not to mess up her makeup.

"Thank you, but babe, you're standing at attention," she teases, her eyes glancing down to my hard manhood. "Keep it on the low." She winks and seductively bites her bottom lip.

"I'll try my best." I said grabbing her by her waist. We were about to have a make out session, but was interrupted by miss Bruce.

"Alright, y'all quit bein' nasty." Bruce said fixing Alex's wig. "That's how y'all got this one." She said pointing at Alex's belly.

I checked my phone and everything was right on schedule. "You ready?"

"Yup, one second." She turned to me fixing my medallion. She inhaled my scent. "You look handsome yourself and I see you're wearing that Burberry cologne that I love so much."

She tried to kiss me, but I stopped it. "Let's go babe, we're gonna be late."

🌸COMMENT + VOTE🌸

🌸COMMENT + VOTE🌸