10.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

The next day...
I can't believe my parents did this to me. I could only imagine what Miss C is thinking, we didn't even talk about it. I could really care less about how Star was feeling, but I cared about how Derek felt because he did open up to me and I lied to him, willingly. I was deep in my thoughts and my phone started to ring, I was hoping it was Derek, but it was my mother. I could instantly tell something was wrong.

Me: Mom? What's going on?

Mom: Alexandra, I need you to meet me for lunch. I have something important to share with you.

Me: Mom, I'm not really in the mood, especially after what you and Dad pulled.

Mom: Alexandra! Please! I need to speak with you right away.

Me: Give me an hour and I'll be there.

I walked outside to get into my Uber and I saw Derek sweeping dirt out of their yard. He looked at me and didn't say two words, I rolled my eyes and headed to my destination. 20 minutes later, I arrived at Nikolai's Roof, where I saw my mom in tears.

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked concerned.

"It's your filthy father, I walked in on him and that blonde friend of yours, she was naked in the bathtub."

"WHAT?!" I was beyond pissed, like I knew Star was capable of a lot, but this was lowdown.

"Mom, I'll handle it, alright? I've gotta go

"Mom, I'll handle it, alright? I've gotta go."

"Alexandra, please sit and eat with me."

I contemplated and joined her.

"Alexandra, is this the life you really want? I mean darling, you live in a hair salon."

"Mom, I really don't know, but Miss C has been extremely good to me."

"You should really consider leaving with us, this isn't your life."

"Mom, this is my decision to make, not yours."

"Your father is a pig, but he loves you Alexandra, as do I."

We conversed for a little bit longer and I went back home.

God's Blessings
I stormed out back where I saw Miss C, Star and Simone having a conversation.

"You thirsty bitch, you tried to screw my dad?"

Miss C was just as surprised as I was.