12.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

I went to the room to unpack and I noticed Star was gone.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I don't know. She said she was goin' out for a walk to clear her head."

I sat down in the chair by the window to relieve a little bit of stress.

"Alex, I'm sorry for what Star did to you. I want you to know that I agree with you and I told her that she was wrong."

"Simone, it's ok, we don't have to talk about it." Miss C came in the room looking for Star.

"Where's Star?"

"She went out." Simone said while texting on her phone.

"Ok, I'm on way to church."

"Can I go to church with you Miss Carlotta?"

"Come on, Simone. Alex we'll be back."

8:34p
Star came walking in the room and plopped on the bed looking at me.

"Hiii!" She said.

"I'm gonna perform with you and Simone at that gig Jahil got for us, but don't ask me for anything else."

"Alex, I promise that I didn't sleep with your dad, but I am a whore."

I don't care how mad Star made me, she always said something stupid to make me laugh.

"A thirsty whore." I replied slightly laughing.

"Yes, very much so. Where's Simone?"

"She went to church with Miss C."

"Of course she did."

 "It's ok, she can rehearse with us later."

"Your boo came lookin' for you tonight."

Not taking my eyes off of my laptop, I replied, "Yeah, I talked to Derek already and it's not going to work."

"Why not? That man cares about you Alexandra. and by the way he ran after you when he thought you were leaving us, I'd even go as far as sayin' he loves you."

"Star, don't push it. I have my reasons as to why I won't allow it."

"Talk to me. What's up?"

"It's none of your business."

She stared at me blankly and said, "Your feelings are my business, you're my sister, when you hurt I hurt."

I sighed out of frustration and just told her about Cashmere because I knew she wouldn't let it go.

"I understand what your ex did hurt you, but Derek cared about you before he even knew you were rich outta your ass. Alexandra talk to him, don't build this brick wall because all that's gonna do is push him right into another bitch arms."

"I'll talk to him." "

Yeah? When?" I was quiet.

"Maybe tomorrow."

"Go over there now."

"No, not with Miss Ruby there, that old lady is nosey."

"And racist as hell!" We both laughed.

"You know that roller skating event is this weekend, that'll be the perfect time to talk to him!" Star shouted as she got in the shower.

Star had a point, Derek is different from Cashmere, so maybe I could give him a chance. I like him just as much as he likes me and it's time I faced my ultimate fear, falling for another guy.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

AN: I'm glad Star and Alex got past this detrimental situation. Star means well, but she does take it too far sometimes. I hope Alex talks to Derek before it's too late.🥺COMMENT+VOTE. 🤟🏼❤️‍🔥❤️