Bonus chapter: BLM ✊🏽 Skate Event Part IV

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

Alex POV

We had just finished performing and was about to go skate, when I felt a light tug on my arm.

"What do you want Derek?"

"Shut up and come here."

I reluctantly followed him into this small ass break room right across from the bathrooms. He locked the door and proceeded to pick an argument.

"Alexandra, what in the hell was that?"

"It's called a performance."

"Why you had to do all that in front of everyone?"

"Do what?"

"That damn lap dance half naked and dancing like a stripper?"

"It's called entertaining, Derek and why do you care? You're the one who came in here with that Karruche Tran wannabe."

"Kris is just a friend."

"Whatever! You tell me you're not gonna give up that easy and then you bring her here knowing I'd be here."

He folded his arms pissed.

"What was I supposed to do, Alexandra?! You said you ain't wanna be with me, so why should I feel guilt about bringing one of my friends, who happens to be a girl, to the event?!"

"She's use to be your girlfriend, Derek! And I was standing right there when she called you babe! GOD DEREK! You're just like Cashmere and that's why we won't work!"

I let that slip out and I was so embarrassed, I turned my back towards him. He unfolded his arms and relaxed his muscles.

"Who's Cashmere?" With my back still turned towards him, a tear shed.

"It's not important." He came to me and turned my body towards him so that he was standing directly in front of me, looking me in my eyes.

"Baby, talk to me." I took a deep breath and told him everything.

"My ex boyfriends name is Cashmere. He was the first boy I ever loved and I thought he loved me too."

"And what happened?"

"He was with me for my money and to get his music heard by my dad to get a record deal. It worked because my father believed in his music and his career took off leaving me behind.

I was head over heels in love with him, I even lost my virginity to him and to find out that he used me, hurt me and it made me not believe in love."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes because I felt like I was reliving it all over again.

"Derek, that's why I can't be with you, I can't give you the love that you need. I vowed to myself that I'd never let my guard down to be hurt ever again."