7.

I took off my clothes to take a hot shower. As I was washing my body off, I was trying not to relive my moments with Derek. It just made my decision to stay away from him even harder. I liked Derek, but I couldn't be with him, who I am just doesn't align with who he is - unproblematic, honest and loving. My life is clearly chaotic.

Not to mention the last guy who found out I was Roland Crane's daughter, used me for my money and to get a record deal from my father and it worked because he and my father are friends until this day, as twisted as it sounds, but that's Roland, always doing things to benefit himself, to hell with who he hurts in the process.

No matter how good Derek sexed me, I couldn't let my guard down, there was no falling in love I honestly was scared of that word because of how my ex, Cashmere, did me. I was so in love with him that I even gave him my virginity and he used me. I vowed that I would never allow myself to be hurt by love ever again.

Moments later...
After I showered, I ate the food Miss C cooked and then I went to lay down in the bed Star and I shared. I was almost falling asleep when I heard Miss C yell for me and boy was she pissed.

 "ALEX!" 

I quickly hid my hickey with a band aid and went downstairs to meet my fate. Derek had my vagina sore, so Bruce was right, it did cause me to walk funny. I tried my best to disguise it. I entered the kitchen and it was pure silence. Cotton, Star, Simone, Miss C and Miss Bruce were all staring at me as if they were waiting for me to speak first. Cotton got up from the kitchen chair and held it out for me to sit down.

"Sit down, Alex." Miss C calmly demanded. 

I sat in the chair and looked at Star and got irritated. "Star, why the hell you looking at me like that?" 

She was shaking and tried to lunge at me. "BITCH!"

 Miss Bruce and Simone caught her.

 "Because I was worried about you!" She screamed.

 "Whatever Star." 

"Star, calm down!" Miss C turned her attention back towards me. 

"Alex, I'm lettin' you stay here, but I won't be disrespected. I don't know what you're going through, but we were all worried sick about you. What happened?" 

I got choked up because how could someone that just met me, care so much about my well being.

Me and Miss Bruce swiftly looked at each other and looked away, but not without Miss C noticing. She looked between the two of us. 

"Is there something going on here that I should know about?"

 A tear fell from my eye. "Alex, what's wrong and why do you have a bandaid on your neck?" 

"I don't really wanna talk about it, Miss C and I scratched myself by accident with my nails. It stung so I put a bandaid over it"

 "Alright, I'm not gonna pressure you anymore about it, but in my house, there's rules. I don't care what you do because you're grown, but all I ask is that you let me know that you're ok when you're out for long periods of time, deal? It's obvious we're all your family now."

I shook my head in agreement

I shook my head in agreement. "Deal."

 "Alright yall, I'ma go get some sleep." Everybody dispersed and gave me hugs. 

"We're glad you're safe." Simone hugged me tight. 

"Good night, Alex." Me and Star were still in the kitchen, alone. Clearly she was still agitated so I let her rip.

"Star, you got something to say?" She paused for a few seconds with her arms crossed looking up at the ceiling, shaking her head. 

"You know what Alexandra, I know what I did was wrong, but you didn't have to do that. You had me worried SICK!" 

"Star, I'm sorry, I didn't see any of my messages, I went to a hotel to calm down and I ended up falling asleep."

 "What hotel Alexandra? 'Cause there ain't none over here."

"Again, there you go, not minding your own business." 

"You know what Alexandra, forget it." She sat on my lap and I rolled my eyes. 

"Starrrrr." 

"Come on, hug time." She laid my head against her titties and kissed my forehead. 

"You know I hate this right?" 

"No you don't, c'mon, let's go to bed." 

"Oh gosh!" I said as she dragged me up the stairs.

AN: Short & cheesy chapter, I know😩 VOTE&COMMENT❤️‍🔥⭐️🤟🏼

VOTE&COMMENT❤️‍🔥⭐️🤟🏼. 💋