2.

I got to my hotel suite, took a nice hot bubble bath and relaxed. I cherished this moment because I honestly didn't know when I'd sit in a luxurious bath tub again. I poured myself a glass of red wine and listened to "At Your Best" by Aaliyah.

Before I knew it, it was almost 2:00am, I got out of the tub, dried off, put on my vanilla and almond lotion and hit the sack, I felt so exhausted.

"Tomorrow this time, I'll be starting my new life."

6:00am

I woke up to my phone ringing off the hook , it rang so much, I thought it was an emergency, but it was Star. I hated being woken up, I answered in a groggy tone.

"Star, what do you want?"

"Get ya boujie ass up! I'll be there in an hour."

I looked at the clock, slept for a few more minutes and woke up. I brushed my teeth, took a shower to wake me up and got dressed.

I straightened my silky long hair and put on my all white pant ensemble with my cream colored coat and scarf, I completed the look with my Prada handbag and oversized shades.

I straightened my silky long hair and put on my all white pant ensemble with my cream colored coat and scarf,  I completed the look with my Prada handbag and oversized shades

I strutted outside and I see Star waiting for me.

"Damn boujie bitch, where's the paparazzi?"

"Haha! Very funny, Star."

I glanced at the window and saw a mixed race girl. "That's your sister?"

"Yeah, that's Simone."

This little bitch had flipped me off as if I did something to her. I rolled my eyes and hopped in the back seat, putting on my seatbelt I said, "Let's do this."

After 10 hours of driving, we finally pull up to some rundown motel in South Carolina.

"Star, what are we doing here? I am not laying my head on these dirty ass pillows."

"Ohh! But I'm not boujie." Star said mocking me as she laughed.

"Come on Alexandra, it'll only be for a few hours and you don't even know if it's dirty because we're still outside."

"Whatever Star, I need to get out of these clothes and get some sleep."

The next morning...

I was knocked out in the front seat when Star screamed, "WE IN ATLANTA BITCHESSS!"

I wanted to punch her in her damn throat, but she was so excited, I didn't want to ruin it for her, so I joined in.

"Yesss! Our new home."

Simone broke her silence. "Star, where we gonna stay?"

"Wow, so you're not mute."

"Fuck you, you  boujie bitch."

I just silently laughed it off.

"When I went to protective services to find you, your social worker gave me letters from somebody named Carlotta Brown. Apparently she was Mama's best friend and our godmother, so I'm hoping she'll welcome us with open arms."