14.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

Before I went to class, I stopped at Starbucks to grab me an iced pistachio latte when I heard an unfamiliar voice call my name.

"Alexandra?" I looked up from my phone and turned around to see who was calling me.

"Who wants to know?"

He chuckled lightly and said, "I do, my name is Cassius and we're in the same class."

"I don't think I asked for your name did I?"

"Touché, cold as ice."

"Iced pistachio latte for Alexandra!" The store clerk shouted.

"That's me! Thank you so much, have a great day." I left a tip and attempted to leave when Cassius stopped me.

"Alexandra, I was thinking maybe we could get together for dinner and study this material."

"You wanna study over dinner?" I asked with a straight face.

"Ok, I guess what I'm asking if you'll let me take you out to a nice dinner. I've had my eye on you since the first day of class and you're stunning."

"No thank you, I have a boyfriend. If you're having trouble, you should pay attention to the educator and keep your eyes off of me." With that being said, I hopped in my Porsche and headed to class.

Cassius

Derek POVI was working on my last car of the night and then I was off for my birthday weekend

Derek POV
I was working on my last car of the night and then I was off for my birthday weekend.

"Derek! You got time for one more?" My boss asked.

"Rob, not really my shift ends in 15 minutes and I promised my girl I'd spend time with her, if ya know what I mean."

I said as I playfully stroked my beard.

"I understand man!" He said dapping me.

"But Derek, that wasn't really a question. You gotta take this last one, I can't afford to lose this customer."

"C'mon Rob! My girl is gonna kill me and it's my birthday weekend!"

He looked at his clipboard and said, "It's a quick oil change, customer is out front. It's a BMW."

"Fine Rob, but let me go make a call."

"Do what ya gotta do." He said walking away. I FaceTimed her and she picked up on the 3rd ring.

Suga👑: "Hey baby."

Me: "What took you so long? You was gettin' sexy for daddy?"

Suga👑: "Of course I was. Are you leaving work soon?"

Me: "Thats why I called. Rob is making me stay later to do one more car."