Merry EX-mas🎄Part III

🔥COMMENT+VOTE🔥

Christmas Eve 2016

"Oh my god I'm so nervous!" Simone said shaking.

"Simone, calm down. You both are gonna do great!" I said hugging them both.

"Alex, why don't you sing with us?"

"No, I didn't even sign a contract." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah, but this is me and Simone's shit. We can introduce you as a special guest. I mean the show is called Simone and Star: Christmas with friends."

"I didn't even have time to rehearse. I can't."

"Alex, we're singing normal Christmas songs and plus, you're gifted you'll catch on."

"I can't. I need to rehearse."

"How about you sing something off my Christmas album? Alexandra did you forget you help produce the re-released version?" Texas said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Alex are you serious? You never told me that."

"Because it wasn't anything anyone needed to know."

"Ok, if you don't perform with us here, can you at least sing at the Christmas Eve after party? Miss Carlotta put this huge thing together, it's an elegant affair."

"Yes, Alex! We could perform one of my Christmas songs!" Texas exclaimed putting her arm around me.

I just rolled my eyes. "I'll think about it." Miss C appeared backstage with us.

"Star, Simone. It's showtime!"

They sang a variety of Christmas songs. Stars like Mariah Carey, Patti Labelle, Tamia, SWV and Gladys Knight all took the stage for the Christmas show. They were all so amazing! Me and Texas sang along to every song and had a great time.

The show was over at around 4:00 in the evening and the party started at 6:30. "Y'all were AMAZINGGG!!" Texas said hugging Star and Simone.

"It would've been even better if Alex would've joined us."

"Don't worry, we got y'all tonight. It's gonna be fun."

⭐️

I decided to get dressed in Texas' hotel suite because I wanted to avoid Derek at all costs.

"Ok, for someone who missed living in that hair salon, you sure been spending a lot of time here with me. You still trying to avoid your baby daddy?"

"Yup!" I said putting emphasis on the P.

"Well, somebody is getting tired of being a secret." Texas said bending down talking to my slightly protruding stomach, while I was in the mirror, doing my makeup. She made me sick with that mushy shit.

 She made me sick with that mushy shit