26.

⭐️COMMENT + VOTE ⭐️

She screamed loud and quickly covered herself. I looked at her face and her eye was swollen. I moved closer touching her face.

"What in the hell happened to yo face?"

She wrapped herself up in her towel and hugged me, crying.

"Baby, what the hell happened? Tell me everything."

She released from our hug.

"Derek, what are you doing here?"

"Don't worry about that shit, what the hell happened to your face? And where did all these bruises and scratches come from?" I asked unraveling her towel so I could examine her body.

I took a deep breath. "Is our baby ok?"

"The baby is fine."

"Tell me what happened."

She told me everything and I was enraged.

"I don't care how pissed off I was at you, I ain't NEVER wanna put my hands on you. I'm gettin' you the hell outta' here. We going back to Atlanta after I kill his ass!"

"Derek! No!" She said grabbing my arm.

"What the hell you mean no?!"

"If you kill him, you'll be locked up for the rest of your life!"

She moved closer to me and grabbed my hands.

"Baby, I can't lose you again, I won't lose you again."

We hugged. "I promise you that this will never happen again. You're coming back to Atlanta with me, I'm not finna have you and my baby in danger all because this sick fuck is obsessed with you."

She sat on her bed, still wrapped in her towel.

"Derek, I can't. I have my job, my apartment, and all of my doctors are here."

I kneeled in front of her.

"Then I'm moving here. When the baby is about 2 months old, we're moving back to Atlanta. Deep down you know that's where your heart is, our family is there."

"Ok." She replied softly.

"Ok?"

"When the baby is 2 months old, we'll move back. It'll give me a chance to find a job and a place. Probably will have to be cramped up in Miss C's place for a while, but it's better than here."

"Y'all will live with me and grandma."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I'm positive. Plus, you the only one who grandma ever approved of." We both laughed.

"I love you, Derek." She kissed me.

"I love you too. Soooo does this mean we're officially back together?"

She still had her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Mmm???"

"Mmm what?"  I asked playfully confused.

"I guess so." She said smiling and laughing.

"You guess so? C'mere." I said getting on top of her and kissing her.

She winced in pain.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok." She replied sitting up.

"So, how are we supposed to do this?"

"Well, you're gonna get dressed and go out and enjoy yourself for a little while."

"That's impossible. He tracks my location through my phone. He checks my phone every night, that's why I wasn't able to talk to you. The day this all started, I had planned to tell you that the baby kicked for the first time."

"It's ok. I'll have plenty of opportunities to feel him or her kick. For now, you can take my phone and I'll keep yours here with me."

"Derek, I'm honestly scared to go out by myself. I'd rather stay here with you, I feel safe with you."

"Alright, we goin' out together. I promise, him or no one else will ever hurt you again. Did you tell your parents?"

"NO! I don't need this to be a publicity stunt. I've been avoiding my mother at least until the swelling on my eye goes down."

"Alex, I know you don't want to, but at least tell your mom. If anyone can get this dude locked up, she can."

"Derek, no! I don't want my parents involved."

"FUCK! I yelled as I punched my fist in my hand."

"DEREK! Pleeeeease calm down!"

"Alexandra look at your face, your neck and your body. He ain't supposed to assault no pregnant woman! He can get locked up for that shit! I'ma kill his ass!"

Alex sighed and plopped on her bed. I just knew she was tired of me.

I sat next to her. "Baby, you look like you haven't slept good in a while, so you don't have to go out with me if you don't want to. You hungry?"

"No, I actually have been nauseous all morning. I tried to eat and I threw up, that's why I was taking a shower."

"Alright, we'll eat something later. Here's your phone, what time he usually get here?"

"6:00pm." She replied stretching and yawning.

I'm gonna go out for a few, but I'll be back. Relax and get some rest. I promise I'll be back before he's here."

"I love you. Thank you."

"I love you too. Oh and here's my taser, just to keep you safe. Be careful with it though." I kissed her on the forehead and headed out. I had plans for this sorry mothafucka'.

🌟🌟🌟

AN: YAYYY! Alex and Derek are together again! You think it'll last? 🙃 NEXT CHAPTER COMIN...🤘🏼