Merry EX-mas🎄Part II

⭐️COMMENT+VOTE⭐️

We arrived at Miss C's house and I was hesitant to get out because I don't know if they would be happy or mad to see me after falling off the earth for 3 months.

"Why are we at a hair salon? I thought we was goin' to see your people at your old house?"

I rolled my eyes. "This is my old house."

"You was livin' out of a hair salon Alexandra?" She was in disbelief. "No wonder why Uncle Ro and Auntie Rose had a cow."

"It's not that bad Texas. I don't care what mom and dad said to you, Miss C made this salon more of a home than mom and dad could ever do in our big penthouse."

"I ain't judgin' you. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters to me. So, where's Derek's house?"

I pointed. "Right there."

"Damn, you wasn't lyin' when you said y'all were next door neighbors. Let's forget about him and go see your family."

"That's what I've been trying to do, but you've been bringing him up every chance you get." She stuck her tongue out at me.

God's Blessings

I stepped into the salon and Star literally jumped into my arms hugging me.

"ALEXXXX! I've missed you!" We hugged tight.

"Hey Alex!" Simone said hugging me, but not as tight as Star.

Miss Bruce came around the corner with a stank attitude as usual.

"Ohhh, look who decided to just pop up outta' nowhere. Lil' miss boujie."

"Hey Miss Bruce, I've missed you too."

"Mhmm, I see them edges missed me the most."

"You have no idea!" She took a look at me; examining me, like she does to everyone."

"Mhmm, hurry up and get settled so I can lay that hair."

"Where's Cotton?" As soon as I asked that, she came running down the stairs.

"I knew I heard the boujie princess! C'mere girl!"

"COTT!!!!!" We embraced tightly and I introduced Texas.

"Everybody, this is my cousin, Te-." Before I could get it out, Star was literally star strucked.

"TEXAS CRANE! oh my god! How did I not notice you standing there?! I love you! Alexandra you never told me you were related to her!"

"Surpriiiiise"

"Hey everybody! Nice to meet y'all! I just wanna thank y'all for takin' care of my little cousin, but where's Derek? I wanna meet him and beat his ass."

"Uhoh!" Cotton said as she put her hand over her mouth snickering at Texas' comment.

"I will gladly bring you to him." Star said.

"STAR! Don't start and Texas leave it alone. I'm over it. Hey, where's Miss C?"

"Where else would my Mama be on a Sunday?"