-1 Side Story: Late Party

The Duke's family had been invited to a party.

Of course, it's a given that if you succeed in inviting the Duke's family to a party, prominent figures are bound to appear.

Especially if you take into consideration how much of a people magnet Katarina Claes is to everybody.

There's no discrimination of just how big of a crowd she can attract if it weren't for her harem keeping all of them at bay from getting chances for her heart.

Still, Katarina had already found everybody to be her friends, even her fiance.

Poor Gerald, if only that wasn't the case, he could be known as the happiest crown Prince yet.

Getting engaged to an oddball sunshine is to die for.

"Are you ready, sister? Mother and Father are waiting for us."

Katarina looked up from her journal, "I'll be out in a minute, Keith!"

Keith chuckled just outside her bedroom doors.

"Okay, just don't take too long." He replied before turning around to leave.

Katarina hummed, looking back at what she wrote, 'I wonder if y/n will be there....'

She shook her mind.

That wouldn't be the case, y/n is rarely taken to parties alongside her parents let alone allowed to go to one unless she gets their approval to do so.

She sighed and closed her journal before hiding it away again.

"I should hurry before Mother ends up storming into my room for being late."

...

"Ah, Katarina.."

Katarina turned around from the table spread to see her fiance walking up to her past people.

"Oh, hey, Prince Gerald." She smiled, greeting him like usual.

The others came over to them when they caught sight of Gerald.

Greeting Katarina all the same and her greeting them back all the same as well.

Her harem is known to follow her around everywhere she goes if they have the free time for it.

Katarina understands them being busy sometimes.

"I see you've found the food." Alan joked a comment to her after noticing the small plate she had in her hand.

Keith sighed, "Mother already told you to stay away from the dessert even for an hour or so while at the party."

"Eh..? Well, you won't tell Mother, right? It's already been an hour, I counted." Katarina whined.

Everyone laughed along.

Such a goofball she can be.

She does make a point of it, an hour had already passed by now since she arrived at the party a few minutes before them.

'Gosh....' Katarina finished the last bite of the cake, looking down at her empty plate, 'The food tastes bad.'

How horrible she can be...

Her friends had started to converse with each other.