5: Rouse

Katarina had slept well.

She was woken up in the infirmary by her brother, Keith with her friends around her, a little worried and surprised to see that she had been in the infirmary the entire time.

Fortunately, she wasn't in any danger, they would've flipped the entire academy trying to find her after all.

Katarina sat up, rubbing her eyes awake yawning, "W-What time is it?"

"It's close to dinner time," Gerald said.

"Eh!??" Katarina shot up, "Dinner time!?"

Everyone chuckled, they couldn't pass that up as a joke since it was true.

"You slept the entire.. afternoon." Sophia said.

"The doctor came in here and diagnosed you experiencing a burn out so he said we should let you rest up at least until before dinner." She added.

"Oh.." Katarina put a hand to her head, she did feel sick a while ago, "Thanks, everyone."

She was thankful for the rest given to her.

"You should tell us whenever you're feeling stressed, Lady Katarina, you should rest when it happens!" Mary hummed.

Katarina chuckled, "Sorry, and I will."

...

Katarina was pouting in front of her food and that didn't sit well with either her brother or her maid.

"Is something bothering you, Older Sister?" Keith asked.

"No, nothing.." Katarina sighed, yet her mind was irritated by something.

'It was her... From the game. For sure!' trying to remember, 'I don't remember what we talked about when we met, but I know for sure that it's her so... Where is she now..?'

Suddenly, a knock came on the door.

Keith hummed, turning to look, she asked if Anne could open it for her.

And she did.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry for bothering you but.."

A familiar voice to Katarina.

A new voice to Keith and Anne.

Well, Keith had seen them before since they were classmates together in one of his classes.

"Good evening, Master Claes, and Lady Katarina." Y/n did a curtsy, greeting them.

"What do you need, Lady y/n?" He asked, getting right to it.

"Oh, nothing much I swear!" Y/n perked up, before pulling a small bottle out from her pocket, "I just came to offer something to Lady Katarina."

"Eh? Me??" Katarina got up from her seat to walk over to her.

Keith narrowed his eyes with suspicion.

Y/n nodded, "Yes, I heard about you feeling stressed so I made a perfume that could help with relieving it a little."

"Oh.." Katarina was interested with awe as she took the small bottle and sprayed some on her wrist.

One whiff and she was greeted by a very pleasing scent of Lavender.

"Mmm.." she smiled, "I love it!"

Y/n smiled, "I'm glad..!"

And she excused herself for the night.

Katarina sat back down at the table with Keith.

"What kind of perfume is it, Older Sister?" Keith wondered, he had to be sure that woman didn't do anything weird to it, it was a little strange that woman suddenly became interested in his Sister.

"Hm? Uhm... It smells really calming, lavender? Yeah, I think it's lavender."