67: Idiosyncratic

A strange woman appeared in front of them.

Well, it was the same woman from before in the corridor of the girl's dormitory.

"Can we help you?" F/n asked.

V/n smiled, assuring her, "Don't be stiff, please. I'm only here for her."

She pointed towards Katarina.

Katarina pointed to herself, "Me?"

V/n nodded.

"Yes," she said, grinning, "You.."

Katarina pulled up a confused look, asking, "What can I help you with, Lady.."

"Just v/n is alright, dearest Sister.." v/n chuckled in amusement at the situation.

"Huh?" F/n and Katarina were now both confused.

'Sister..? I didn't know she also had a Sister, I thought she only ever had an adopted Brother,' f/n looked back and forth to Katarina and v/n, 'Wait! Could she be also adopted or a faraway cousin??'

"Strange," Katarina hummed, "I don't recall having a Sister."

'Huh!? N-Not a Sister then..' f/n blinked.

V/n chuckled, "But you have 'that thing' inside of you, which means you are my Sister. Well, I was supposed to have a brother but it's rare to see it take a woman for a host."

Katarina frowned, she was beginning to suddenly bawl her fists tightly for some reason, it was just weird, she could sense a threat in front of her.

F/n flinched, she could see darkness suddenly seep up from the floor, beginning to engulf Katarina like a rising flame.

"It's hateable, right?" V/n coerced, "Considering nobody's ever told you how to use 'it' correctly, you've been experiencing pain since you were an infant, though the pain had only begun to strike at a certain age in your childhood."

Katarina grit her teeth, "Who exactly are you? Who sent you..?"

V/n snickered as she turned to f/n with a malicious smirk, "Could you be a dear and leave us for ourselves, Lady f/n?"

"Uuh.." f/n turned to Katarina, she wasn't even looking at her once when she was hissed at to leave as well.

"Okay, okay, I'll leave..!" She hurried out of there, 'I should get a council member back here to break up this fight.'

And as soon as she left far enough from them to be seen.

V/n spoke, asking in wonder, "Have the voices been getting to you? Do you wish to know how to stop the nightly pain and occasional headaches?"

Katarina's look of anger was slightly eased, asking, "What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, my..." V/n laughed, wanting to assure her of her trust, "I'll say this once, I can help you control the magic inside you, we both know it's been fluctuating a lot more trying to bloom when you found your other half. Lady y/n was it?"

"What does everything you're saying have to do with y/n?" Katarina scoffed, 'Should I just kill her..?'

There was not a single whisper to tell her what to do when she asked.

"Because she's the reason your dark magic has been blooming of course, supposedly, you can only acquire 'it' when you've been given a sacrifice since an infant with darkness. Who knows perhaps your parents killed someone before to make a successful delivery with the doctors." V/n pulled up a lie to entice her.

Though, it only made Katarina cautious and flinch back.