10: Cocktailing

Putting on the new perfume she had just created yesterday night, she walked around the academy after class and ended up near the trees with a book in hand.

And not long after that, she found herself being wrapped in two arms by a single person.

"You smell different.."

Y/n smiled meekly, 'She's the perfect candidate for it, she has a sensitive nose now that I think about it too.'

"I tried to make a new perfume, sorry, does it bother you?" She said.

Katarina hummed, and leaned against y/n's shoulder, she tried to figure out what this new scent was.

"It smells... Like peppermint and.. lavender." She nuzzled close to her neck.

'Keep your heart calm, y/n...' y/n had slowly tried to get accustomed to this situation of Katarina nestling her face this close to her expensive comfort zones, saying, "I've been having slight neck cramps for a while studying in my room so I thought I'd create something with a cooling effect that can help me relax."

Katarina opened her eyes back and sat upright, "I'm hurting your neck resting my face on it?"

'How can you be cute like this as well??' Y/n smiled shaking her head, "N-No, not really. You don't do anything like that, I'm worried if I make you uncomfortable anywhere really so please tell me if you prefer something on me anytime."

"I like the scent that you have." Katarina leaned back down on her shoulder, arms holding her closer than before yet gentle not to squeeze her violently.

Fortunately, nobody was going to see them like this in the woods that were somewhat far from the buildings.

Let's say maybe a few walks far from the clearing of the trees.

That one.

'Keep your heartbeat steady, y/n..!' y/n gulped, she almost forgot how stupidly charming Katarina can be without notice or realization thereafter too.

Katarina doesn't even do it on purpose either, it's quite amusing.

"Lady Katarina..?" She turned to look at her, 'Oh, she fell asleep..'

She let her be on her own and flipped her book open to study. There'll be a quiz tomorrow with a professor and she needed to study for it.

...

"Master Keith?" Mary perked up.

"Lady Mary?" Keith hummed while still helping Nicole and Gerald with the boxes they were carrying.

Maria crossed out something on the list while beside the boys.

"Have any of you seen Lady Katarina?" Sophia asked right before Mary could.

Nicole and Gerald exchanged confused glances at each other with Keith who arched a brow, saying, "Huh? I thought you two were trying to take a big leap in the race by being with her right now."

Mary and Sophia exchanged glances, one of them saying, "No? We were thinking she was with either of you all helping so we came to see if we can help as well."

Now that confused everyone more.

"Or she's just somewhere in the academy roaming around again?" Alan walked over to Nicole to take the box that was stacked on top of one he was holding, "I saw her go towards her field so she's probably looking over her plants."

[1] The Moshino Toy (Female!Reader x Katarina/MNLAAV:ARLTD fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara