91: Amend

Katarina didn't have much of a choice given and was now with v/n in a carriage to the capital in this said kingdom.

"Are you anxious?"

She was snapped out of her thoughtless daze to look up at v/n, she shook her head, "No.. I'm not."

She was just surprised to have the training end so early like that with l/n.

"Well... Considering how my Father must think having the heir be a 'boy' is so important, please, accept my humble apology that you're not allowed to wear any form of dress anymore." V/n hummed, looking out the window nearest to her.

Katarina had fallen back into a dazed state looking out the window again.

"Ah, right, dear Brother."

She looked back over once again to her attention, "Yes?"

It'd seem she's gotten used to the change of call.

"Here."

V/n suddenly handed her a dagger.

Katarina looked at it, she was confused, "I don't understand."

"Your hair." V/n pointed out to her, "Cut it as short as you'd like."

She then handed her a blue ribbon, "And tie it after with this."

"My hair..?" Katarina blinked, 'But... Anne likes keeping it long.. she'd rather shave all her hair off if I try doing such a thing.'

A frown came to her face.

V/n stared, 'Is she reminiscing?'

She huffed and put up a smile for her, "My dearest Brother, don't you think it's about time to forget about those old memories..?"

Katarina snap back awake from her own thoughts, she gripped the handle.

"Please, if you'd like it. You can keep the hair locked inside a box even for you to have as a keepsak--..?"

Katarina did it, she cut her hair to neck length, well, she didn't care how short it'd get as long as she got it cut, right?

She put the cut hair down beside her and tied the remaining into a small ponytail.

V/n smirked, 'She's dangerous at point of times...'

"Do you wish to keep the rest as a keepsake?" She asked.

Katarina shook her head, "No, it's just hair anyways."

V/n was in awe, 'Impressive thinking. Perhaps I can use this for something a little fun later...'

"Fine by me, you can leave the hair alone, I'll get it cleaned by my servant later." She said.

"Alright." Katarina nodded.

...

"This boutique is.." Katarina looked up at the building, it wasn't per se very grand but it did have the feel of it being somehow grand.

"Ah... I need a new dress tailored for me to attend the royal party." V/n said, urging her to follow behind her.

"Come along, please." She said.

Katarina did as she was asked.

Inside the place, it was rather spacious, there were a few dresses already in season and on display for customers to see, she's gone to stores like this before but she's never paid much attention to it since the stores usually went to her instead.

The seamstress and her assistant rushed over immediately when the customer arrived.

"Good day," v/n showed them a golden coin, causing both to fall in shock.

Sputtering in the process of serving them.

"Right this way, young Lord and young Lady!"

"Come along dearest... Little Brother." V/n smiled.