78: Bruvver

"Good evening, Father." V/n picked up the call.

The dark figure looked impatient sitting on the chair facing the orb, "I am running thin on patience, v/n.. I will come there in person in three days soon. You better have a good excuse by then if you don't wish to see your Mother in the afterlife."

"I've given my dear sister five days to stay here a bit more two days ago. She will come home with me to meet you three days from now." V/n laughed at the joke he threw and said.

L/n hummed, "Is that so? You better not lie."

V/n nodded.

"I could never lie to you, Father." She said, chiming in, "I'm your daughter after all."

"Make sure it happens at all costs as well, I don't wish to do physical labor trying to get your lost brother to accept the title and everything so I can finally rest in the peace of my own."

"Of course, Father, I'll make sure of it."

...

Y/n and Katarina decided to sneak out again tonight.

They dipped their bare feet into the lukewarm water of the large fountain.

The night was a little cold though.

"Kat.. what are you going to do when you..." Y/n paused, "Oh, right.. you'll become a queen once you graduate."

Katarina looked at her, "Do you not want it? I've never... Decided to become a queen myself either in the future, it was forced on me to have."

Y/n blinked, "What if you can enter the ministry to work there?"

That was a tempting offer to choose from.

Katarina couldn't help but laugh a little.

'Oh! That was probably stupid!' y/n blushed, shaking her mind clear, she sputtered, "W-Well, it's uhmm... A choice?"

"Thank you for worrying for me. I've never worried this much nor have I ever thought of what to do in the future." Katarina hummed.

'I've only ever set my goal to prepare myself when I get exiled... I never thought of anything else if I somehow don't get exiled.' she looked down at the fountain, the coins were shimmering even under the clear water.

Y/n gulped, feeling a little meek from that, 'She sounds so cool right now. I don't know what to do!!'

"Y/n."

"H-Huh?" She perked up.

Katarina's gaze was always soft whenever it came to her, "If I disappear, would you look for me?"

"Huh? Of course, I would," y/n nodded, "I would.. so would everybody else in the entire kingdom? You're the crown prince's fiancée and your friend with everyone too y'know."

Katarina listened to her.

"If you disappear, your friends, family, and fiance would immediately launch an investigation and put a hefty bounty and noble title on whoever can find you and bring you back home safely." Y/n theorized, "I think even the king and queen would announce your importance to the kingdom, loud enough that even neighboring kingdoms would hear about it to help and maybe even make political connections with that chance."

She joked a little at the end there.

Katarina chuckled, 'How outrageous...'

She really did think it was outrageous.

Very outrageous.