58: Malison

Katarina huffed, she can't deny any of those.

Honestly, she should be back on her feet right now to enjoy the small party her friends are waiting to celebrate together with her.

Keith must be out looking for her by now to get it all started.

"Those are true." She muttered.

Y/n felt sweat slip behind her neck as she flipped the book open into a bookmark and read a few sentences of the third paragraph.

"The power was no curse, it was dangerous. The moment the evil consumed him, he will lose himself until his betrothal by soul comes to his aid and help him with growing it."

Katarina listened to her read aloud.

"The betrothal by soul was those that were marked by the ruling Lord to keep themselves from going insane, though, by the verdict, it didn't mean that one was necessary to have when it is near its blooming month."

Y/n looked over to her side and smiled a little when she saw Katarina sleeping soundly even as she was listening to her, "Still listening..?"

"Mhm.."

"Well, the power was confused as a curse by the ruling Lord as it was nothing more but the magic bestowed upon them after birth from it, once they inherited the seat and title, they would commence a feast that lasted into the night until the morning to celebrate the birth of the new generation's ruling Lord."

...

V/n checked on the necklace, it still wasn't glowing as she thought it would as soon as the close hours of evening struck.

'Perhaps I should check on it later tonight?' she wondered before bumping into a tall figure, "Oh, dear.."

She stood back to apologize.

"Oh, it's alright."

She looked up and noticed familiar gray hair, "Prince Alan..?"

"Hm? Yes, that's me." Alan responded.

'Huh, he looks exactly as the picture with his background looks like,' v/n perked up and gave her respects to him formally, "I apologize for bumping into you, your highness, I wasn't looking where I was going."

Alan assured her it was fine for him, he didn't mind the small accident. Perhaps, if Katarina never came into his life he might've somehow not liked one bit.

V/n nodded and excused herself for the evening.

'He seemed puzzled.. was he looking for someone?' she turned a hallway, 'Perhaps he was waiting for his fiancée, Mary Hunt was it..? I should get an eye on that Prince to see if it's him.'

...

The necklace began to glow on the desk.

She put the opened letters back down to grab them, 'It's happening to him now?'

It was on the clock.

She snapped her fingers and her servant came out of the shadows, "Yes, Master?"

"Go to the Fourth Prince's room and see if he is my Brother," V/n said.

"Right away, Master."

...

Katarina grabbed the sides of her head, leaning down and sitting by the desk.

"Uurghh..!" She was covered in a cold sweat, it'd even seemed like she was having a fever.

Anne and Keith came right to her dorm to find that it had been locked inside by her.

She put up an excuse that she was doing something very important inside and couldn't be bothered until later night, she apologized if it caused either of the two concerns.

[1] The Moshino Toy (Female!Reader x Katarina/MNLAAV:ARLTD fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara