32: Buss

"Y/n.."

"Oh! Lady Katarina..!?" Y/n was taken by surprise when Katarina suddenly appeared out of nowhere in the corridor, hugging her from the back.

She smiled meekly, patting the arms wrapped around her, "Lady Katarina.. is something wrong?"

Katarina looked up from her shoulder after a long exhale, she caught a whiff of a familiar scent, it was the same scent she caught on her when she first met her.

"Lady Katarina?" Y/n blinked, staring up at her, she always forgets how much taller Katarina was than her sometimes.

Katarina leaned over to her face and rested her forehead against her, nose touching, she shut her eyes, humming as she stood still close to her and all the while y/n was going redder than an apple gulping.

'Is there something she wants??' she was a little confused and curious to see what Katarina needed from her.

Perhaps, she needed nothing at all either too, "Lady Katarina?"

Though, she was having the urge to do the unthinkable right now on Katarina's part.

Katarina has never thought of 'that' in any sense either too, she liked it more when she would hug her and find such a pleasing scent of perfume lingering from the tip of her nose, it releases quite a lot of melatonin into her brain.

"Hmm..?"

Chu..

Katarina looked down, did she just feel what she felt had just happened while she was standing there with her eyes closed?

Y/n gasped and covered her mouth, 'I can't believe I just did that..!'

'I'm such an idiot!' she went red, covering her face while groaning to herself and yes, she can be quite the idiot on special occasions.

Katarina stared at her with just your every day, emotionless look, completely blank, staring ever so nonchalantly down at her.

"What was that?" She raised a brow asking.

Y/n flinched, sputtering, "I-I am so sorry! I don't know what came over me!! I didn't mean to do it--"

Katarina covered her mouth with a hand and glared at her, ice cold.

Y/n was frozen in place, 'Oh, no, I screwed up big time.. oh no...'

"I asked you what that was.. I didn't tell you to blabber nonsensical apologies to me." Katarina was stern about that.

Y/n nodded meekly and Katarina took her hand away from her mouth.

"It was a kiss.. y-you were so close to my face, I wasn't thinking straight and did it by accident. I swear, I didn't mean to do it, I wasn't in the right mind..." She said, muttering a little.

'Not on purpose?' Katarina blinked, frowning, she felt a tad disappointed for some reason, 'I see..'

"I see." She looked away, 'It's okay, I can still hug her like always, it's fine for her to make a mistake like that.'

Y/n looked back up at her, "Y.. You're not mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you," Katarina said.

'She isn't..?' y/n's eyes widened in surprise.