34: Inadvertently

F/n stared directly into Katarina's eyes when she stopped her by the hallway.

Katarina was with her friends.

"Do you need something?" Katarina asked.

"Yeah, you." F/n went straight to the point.

The harem became anxious.

'What does she want with Katarina?'

'Is she trying to compete now even this late in the race just like Maria?'

'What is she trying to do to my sister?'

'What is she trying to do..!?'

"Me??" Katarina raised a brow saying that while pointing to herself, she was confused.

"Excuse us, Lady f/n, we need to pass through.."

"Yes, you, Lady Katarina," f/n nodded and slowly, walked to the side to let a few students pass them by, "I am very disappointed in you for doing such a bad thing to my frie--"

Bam!!

"What the--!?!!"

The harem all jumped on their skin when Katarina suddenly slammed a fist full to the wall just behind but close from f/n.

F/n was taken aback, literally, she had touched the wall with her back by surprise.

"I did what..?" Katarina growled with furrowed brows.

The harem's never seen such a look on her before, was this what she really looked like when she's angry?

They do say never anger the nicest person in the room with you by all means.

"You..!" F/n popped a nerve seeing Katarina look so cocky in front of her, "You and your attitu--"

"Lady f/n!!"

The two perked up hearing a familiar voice, it was y/n, she rushed over to them in a panic.

"What are you doing, Lady f/n..!?" She grabbed her dear friend by the ear, pinching it as she dragged her aside.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" F/n sputtered getting pulled away as Katarina's attention was turned away from her and straight to y/n in a flash.

"I am so sorry.. Lady f/n must've bothered you, I am very sorry..!" Y/n muttered, doing a curtsy in a daze of panic.

"What are you doing, Lady y/n?"

Y/n perked up, "H-Huh..?"

"I asked what you are doing?" Katarina rephrased her question better for her.

"Uuhhh.." y/n was almost speechless, "I was.... Uhh, just going to our classes together and Lady f/n must've gotten lost and accidentally picked a fight with you.."

What a terrible excuse, even the harem could tell it was a terrible one.

"Accidentally?" Katarina eyed f/n who stood beside y/n.

"Yes, yes..!" Y/n tried to pull f/n behind her to get her out of view.

Katarina gazed back over to her, attention spun towards her, and only her.

She didn't even notice her friends behind her speaking, not once.

F/n and y/n noticed them though.

"An accident, huh.." Katarina blinked, "I suppose yesterday was an accident as well?"

"Huh!?" Y/n went bright red, "Of course not! It wasn't an accident and--uhhh--!"

Katarina reached a hand out and patted her head, "I'm joking."

She walked past her.

Y/n touched her head, that surprised her.

The harem was just as shocked too, they want to be pat on the head by Katarina too! How come she did it to y/n? They never even knew y/n had joined the race without them spotting any hints of it.

Another challenger had appeared, oh, dear.

They're just hoping she isn't like Mary who would break the law for her goal in mind or Nicole and Maria who've easily charmed Katarina so many times before.