18: Insomnolence

Katarina had fun with her friends yesterday, but yesterday night wasn't at all good though she barely got any sleep, three hours of sleep were left for her to take and the only thing she had was dozing off in class.

"Ugh...." She held her head down in one hand for a second before looking back up at the board to continue listening to the class.

After class, lunch hour rolled in and she sat with her friends at a table together.

'My head's spinning everywhere..' she couldn't eat well, 'Did the villainess usually hang out with y/n a lot in hard mode???'

"Katarina?"

She perked up, "Y-Yes?"

Gerald frowned, "Are you okay? You look tired, did you not sleep well?"

"Oh, I'm..  I'm okay." Katarina blinked.

"Do you have a fever, Older Sister?" Keith asked while reaching a hand out to her.

Though the hand... Weirdly frightened Katarina swiped it away.

That got everyone surprised.

"Excuse me for a moment..!" She got up from her seat and rushed out of there.

"W-Wait, Lady Katarina??" Mary shot up.

Everyone was left confused by Katarina suddenly running out of there, barely touching her food.

Something was wrong.

...

"You came back rushing here before three days even passed." F/n said, joking, "Did your Father yell at you for not knowing how to help your Mother?"

Y/n laughed hearing that, "Right, that... No, because someone specifically threatened me to come back as soon as possible once I'm done with business."

"Ah, I hear you." F/n knew exactly who y/n was referring to, chiding, "Well, it's still lunch hour, have you eaten yet? I have."

"I've already eaten but my Mother packed me a small bundle of candies to eat after lunch, she urges me to eat some sweets after lunch since she thought I was a little too skinny." Y/n hummed.

"Oh, yeah?" F/n laughed, "Why don't you go walk around the academy for a bit while eating?"

"I've created a new perfume while I was gone for two days." Y/n pulled a small bottle from her pocket.

"You've got to be kidding me." F/n joked.

"Not kidding." Y/n sprayed herself a little with the perfume before walking off after giving the rest to f/n, "You can have the rest of it, I'd hope you use it well actually."

"Oh, okay." F/n huffed, 'She never gets bored with this hobby, doesn't she?'

'If she enters business with this, she can make a fortune bigger than her Father, I think even Duke Claes would like to have a look at this...'

...

Katarina leaned on the wall before sitting down on a big wooden log, it must've been abandoned on the spot to rot slowly, sighing, she covered her face with trembling hands, 'I feel so tired...'

She wants to rest up but sleep wouldn't come to her no matter what.

"Huh? Lady Katarina?"

Katarina looked up, she saw y/n walk over to her.

"What are you doing here, Lady Katarina?"