68: Misrepresent

V/n laughed seeing this cute gesture occur, "Maybe the Duke actually isn't so nice after all, he did have an affair once and now you have a sweet little Brother with you.. he might've killed someone before to help you survive being delivered alive."

Katarina clenched her teeth hard wanting to cuss at her, she felt so angry hearing that, her hands were already trembling to want to strike.

"If it isn't that," v/n hummed, "Then he could be innocent as well, don't you wish to know why you were given that? You even call it a curse, how cute."

"Shut it!" Katarina yelled at her.

"Hm?" V/n tilted her head a little in wonder while smiling.

"What the hell do you even know..? You're an outsider, you don't even belong in this academy don't you?" Katarina said, oh, v/n must've cut the strings in the right order, how perfect.

"Perhaps, I am. Who knows.. I was just sent here by 'our' Father... To come and take you back home, your real home." V/n said.

Katarina felt an eye twitch, how long is she even going to keep going?

Is she seriously trying to provoke her?

Why does she even feel so insulted over this?

She's never cared this much before.

It hurts, it's beginning to hurt. It's beginning to sting her in the chest.

"It hurts, right? In the blooming process, it causes the heir a lot of agitation and mood swings, causing them to want to lash out and kill everything in sight." V/n laughed, 'Fortunate of my Father, I didn't inherit it.'

Katarina glared burning knives at her.

"So what do you say..? Don't you want to find out the truth? If you come with me, I'll show you everything." V/n suggested.

"Over there!"

"Katarina..!"

Before v/n could continue to provoke her further into coming with her, f/n came back with Nicole.

"Tsk...." She clicked her tongue and bid Katarina one last farewell before leaving her be for now, "I'll be waiting for your answer, dearest Sister."

She left, turning a corner to disappear.

"Are you alright..? Katarina." Nicole reached a hand out to her.

Katarina swiped it away, "Don't lay a finger on me..."

Did she growl at him?

"Ah.." that shocked Nicole, was she angry at him?

Was it because he was late?

Perhaps.

"L-Lady Katarina.." f/n muttered, 'Why is their darkness clinging to her wanting to burn her skin..?!'

She couldn't ask that right now.

Nicole watched as Katarina passed by him, looking suspiciously annoyed by something.

She seemed very agitated.

"Katarina." He hurried to her side just like f/n.

"Hey, you're acting a little too angry, hahahh... Do you want to eat something to cool off for a bit?" F/n laughed, suggesting a light joke.

"I assure you," Katarina gave a side glance at her, "The more you speak near me, will shorten your lifespan in my hands."

F/n gulped, 'She's really angry, I think I should just leave for now..'

"Okay.." she mumbled, excusing herself, "I'll just... Leave you be for now until you've calmed down, how about that? Uhh.. b-bye!"