77: Cohort

"Sister, did something happen between you and Lady y/n?" Keith prodded at her for answers just like everyone else.

Katarina kept denying it.

Even though a lot of things have already happened between them.

'Y/n's already trying her best from avoiding eyes.' she walked off, 'I might get her upset if I tell anybody about it.'

...

"Master.. I thought we were leaving for the Lord's home today."

V/n nonchalantly turned to look at her servant, "Unfortunately, coaxing her to come with us was unsuccessful, thus. I've given her five days starting today to think it through. It doesn't matter if she does think it through and still declines because she will come with us by force if necessary, after all, I don't mind getting my hands dirty trying to drag her inside Father's office."

'She declined..?' the servant was surprised to hear that, they knew their master well enough to know that she's gone through many business meetings and whatnot to know how to coax just about anybody under her hands to make them follow her every whim.

But it seems that it somehow didn't work on Katarina.

How unfortunate.

"What shall we do for the remainder of five days, Master?" They asked.

"Well, what else is there to do?" V/n shrugged, "We must continue pretending to be students here until the day comes for us to leave with her."

...

'Oh, my dear......' y/n put a hand to her face, wanting to cover the embarrassing look she was having, 'Did she sneak away from her friends again? What if her fiance or brother just sees her like this with me..?!'

F/n snickered, "Did you sneak away from your friends, Lady Katarina?"

Katarina glanced up at her, her glare was piercing through layers with such sharpness which in turn only made f/n laugh in bemusement.

"Fine, fine.. I'll leave you two alone for now." F/n got up to leave.

"Huh..!? W-Wait..!" Y/n sputtered grabbing her by the arm.

"Hm? What?" F/n blinked, 'Don't they both want some alone time together since I stick out like a sore thumb?'

"Where are you going? Help me." Y/n said.

'Help you? I'd probably get decapitated considering how much her personality has changed thanks to that weird dark magic that's grown big wanting to devour her.. she's closer to a cold person than that same bubbly sunshine people still think she is.' she declined and hurriedly ran off to escape them.

Y/n was shocked seeing that happen, 'Why did she run away like that again..!?'

She sighed, looks like nobody was gonna help her out of this situation.

'I was going to head to my dorm straight so I can start doing my hobby again.' she looked over her shoulder and to Katarina, smiling lightly in wonder to ask, "You somehow scared Lady f/n away."

"Did something happen between you and Lady f/n?" She added.

Katarina perked up, remembering a question from her brother, she thought it through before smiling back, "No, nothing happened between us."

Y/n hummed, raising a brow, believing her.

She patted her head.