22: Clandestine

Y/n found herself sitting on her lap at the desk, studying.

"Is this going to be a normal occurrence?" F/n looked up from her book, she was studying with y/n who sighed, responding with, "Unfortunately... It will be because.. she gets kind of scary whenever I try to leave without a good excuse."

Katarina was sound asleep on the back of her shoulder, faze nuzzled close to the back of her neck.

Y/n was accustomed well to it.

"Hmm, study well then." F/n shrugged and reached for the knob to leave the room.

"Goodnight then, Lady f/n." Y/n bid her a well night.

Turning the lamp on, it was getting quite late.

...

It's been two hours or so, it was nine PM.

She was still studying.

"Damnit..!" The only thing that Katarina woke up from was when y/n suddenly swore to herself, she blinked, barely awake, and looked over y/n's shoulder and at the open book.

"What are you doing?" She muttered.

Y/n flinched, "Oh! Sorry, did I wake you up?"

Katarina hummed, shaking her head, she leaned in close for a moment before loosening her hold back for her comfort.

"I think I'm done studying, you should go back to your dorm now, Lady Katarina," Y/n said, shutting the book in one hand.

"No."

Y/n smiled meekly, "H-Huh..?"

"I'm not going.." Katarina furrowed her brows at her.

Y/n was sweating bullets, 'Oh, you've got to be kidding me, Lady Katarina....'

"But you have to though." She said.

"I don't want to." Katarina shoved her face on the back of her shoulder.

"Still.. you have to..." Y/n sighed, chuckling, "And that's not a good excuse to use."

Katarina looked up to face her.

Y/n blinked, she almost forgot how close they were, lips apart perhaps, "D... Do you not like the suggestion I made?"

Katarina huffed and did the unthinkable.

"Woah--..!" Y/n was taken by surprise when she suddenly carried her up in both arms, "Lady Katarina..?!"

"You." Katarina began.

Y/n gulped, "Y-Yes?"

"Have a sleepover with me."

"What..?" A hiccup caught in her throat when she uttered back.

...

F/n must've been seeing things when Katarina came out of y/n's room carrying 'y/n', to be exact.

'Nevermind, I can ask her about this last question tomorrow..' she went back inside her dorm pretending she saw nothing.

...

Y/n covered her already blushing face, embarrassed when Katarina shut the door behind them.

'This feels so weird!!!!' she knew it wasn't that all weird, she was just feeling a faster pace in her heart than ever before.

A racing heart, she doesn't know how to calm it down, it's happening too fast.

Way too fast.

'I didn't agree to a sleepover..!' she flinched when Katarina suddenly put her down on the bed.

"Lady Katarina..!?"

Katarina nestled herself in comfort near her.

"Quiet."

'Somebody save me..' y/n meekly smiled, staying still for her.

There was nothing she can do to say no to her, is there?