2: Infirmary

Since there wouldn't be that much to cover, the only thing that was to be done was a time skip.

A very long time skip and one that involved, the gates of the academy.

Katarina sighed sitting at the lunch table with her friends.

She was having a slight headache at the moment, 'Should I book it right now and come back later? I think the pain is starting up again...'

"Is something wrong, Older Sister?" Keith asked.

Katarina perked up a weak smile saying, "No, everything's fine just a bit of a headache."

"A headache?" Alan arched a brow, suggesting "Then why don't you go to the infirmary for a moment and come back to your lunch after?"

Everyone agreed with what he suggested.

"Okay," Katarina nodded standing up, "All of you wait for me, and if I'm a little late. Just head to your classes before me."

Everyone laughed a little, Katarina won't be late even if she tries. She'll probably get hungry as soon as she's checked up by the doctor and will be running back here to finish her meal before the bell rang.

"Yes, yes, we'll wait." Gerald sighed.

Katarina nodded running off.

"Luckily mother isn't here to see her running around like that," Keith chided, that was a funny joke.

"Although, she's been visiting the infirmary a lot, hasn't she?" Alan hummed.

"Not a lot." Nicole chimed in, "She only visits when she feels a little sick."

"Sick?" Mary blinked, "How?"

"Lady Katarina had said she sometimes get's 'home sick', saying it's nothing to worry about since she'll get over it after a while," Sophia said.

What a funny lie Katarina had told her friends.

...

Into the hallways, an implosion, if I can summarize it in one word, hit her in the back of the head.

"Ack--!" She held her head down.

The pain has been getting worse and worse lately, on occasion, more than once. It made her weirdly angry, very angry. She almost snapped at Sophia once as if she'd probably been blinded not knowing it was her.

"Ugh.." she tried to walk forward, she needs to get to the infirmary, it was just a few steps close to her but ever so often, she would hear the uncomfortable ringing in both ears, making it all the more dangerous to have if anybody was near her.

'Nooo..!! Not the ringing again!!!'

Reaching the infirmary door, she opened it to find nobody inside.

'Oh, thank God..' with a sigh of relief, she shut the door behind her and went to find an empty bed.

All the beds were empty, she just chose the nearest and fell on it.

"Ughk.." cold, it felt cold, really cold.

She clutched the white blankets, burying her face in the pillow.

She didn't have a fever but it did feel like one, it was extremely cold yet hot as well. The temperature was fluctuating but that was just an illusion to her.

It's only an illusion to her.

After a while, it all subsided from bothering her.

'I hate this...'

It's very burdensome.