16: Mosey

Katarina was confused but happy with the company, her friends have been sticking with her a lot recently since after school.

"Aren't you all busy with your council work?" She asked.

Everyone glanced at each other.

"Not anymore." Mary smiled as she leaned over holding Katarina close by her arm.

"You're getting quite awfully close to her, Lady Mary." Gerald cleared his throat aloud saying that.

"Oh, my? Is that a problem, Prince Gerald? We're both girls after all." Mary laughed back at him.

Gerald felt a brow twitch trying to keep up with his smile for a facade to hide his jealousy, "Oh-hoh..?"

"Here, Lady Katarina." Maria offered her a plate of freshly baked biscuits who in turn ate it all with glee and joy.

Sophia was wondering about something as she leaned over just a bit toward Katarina.

She didn't smell anything close to perfume on her, is it because she didn't disappear on her own to who knows where this time because she was stuck with them?

"Lady Katarina, I have this new book we could read together.." she offered a new book she found for her.

Katarina was interested to indulge in what the book was all about.

Yes, Maria and Mary read it beforehand with Sophia so they can catch up on anything while in a conversation with Katarina.

They left the boys out of it, classic.

...

Katarina had spent the rest of her after-class with her friends and had dinner with Keith and Anne.

She frowned laying on her bed.

Anne had left promptly after bidding her goodnight.

So right now, she was lying on her bed.

Awake.

She's a little scared but she expects it.

"Ughh..!" She grit her teeth laying on her side on the bed, curling up, the bed sheet becoming a mess as she clutched it.

"Agh--.." she held back wanting to scream, whimpering, it hurts a lot.

The feeling of being inside an oven yet feeling extremely cold.

The feeling of being underwater, it was hard to breathe gasping but this was all an illusion though, it wasn't real but she always thought it was no matter how she put it.

She growled, groaning as she held her head down with both hands, the damn headaches were in this one again, and the sharp ringing in her ears made it worse.

'Stop!'

"Aughk--..! Haghh!" The ringing was becoming louder, 'Make it stop!! Please!'

It didn't stop no matter what she wished for, she's gotten so used to this that she knew how to hold her voice in from wanting to scream and yell from how painfully excruciating this was.

After a while, who knows how long but depending on the situation, it's always the entire night on end and would usually subside with just five hours of night-time left for sleep.

...

"Lady Katarina."

She groaned under the covers, 'Who the hell is trying to wake me up so early..?!'

"It's time to wake up and prepare for the day, Lady Katarina, your bath is ready and Master Keith said he'll be waiting for you in the cafeteria for breakfast with your friends." It was Anne.

'Oh.. Anne...'