72: Furtive

"Y/n.."

'Oh, my dear... Did she sneak out of her dorm again..?' y/n patted Katarina's back, asking, "Did anybody see you sneak out of your room?"

Katarina shook her head, nuzzled under the crook of y/n's neck with a huff.

"Nobody saw me," she muttered answering.

Y/n smiled meekly, "I see.. then, what are you doing here?"

"I'm hungry."

'Huh? She didn't eat dinner..?' y/n blinked, "You didn't eat dinner?"

"I wasn't hungry at that time.." Katarina said.

Y/n chuckled, she found this a little funny, suggesting, "Well, why don't we change clothes first and sneak out to have some fun at an open late-night diner?"

"If that's what you wish to do, I'll do it," Katarina said.

"Okay, c'mon, let's get ready to sneak out."

...

Katarina's been feeling eyes staring directly at her and y/n since she snuck into y/n's room.

'What an irritating stare they have..' she almost let her emotion be seen clearly from breaking the cup filled with water.

"Kat?"

She perked up, "Yes?"

Y/n smiled, "You should finish your plate, you didn't eat dinner, right?"

Katarina hummed, a smile slipping across her face with a nod, "Of course, y/n."

Before she ended up grabbing the passing waiter by the back of their pants.

"Woah--?!??"

That shocked the fellow stalker up their spine, "E-Excuse me, Sir!?"

Katarina already had enough of this funny stranger following them.

"Kat..!" Y/n shot up seeing this suddenly happen, "What are you doing? Put him down..!"

Katarina glared at this stalker, "I suggest you refrain from following us since we left our room."

'Huh?! She knew?!?' the stalker gulped, a meek smile, "I apologize for causing you such discomfort from my stare, Sir..!"

Katarina dropped them without warning, making them land on their stomach, whole face almost hitting the floor.

They scurried off in a panic, dropping their waiter disguise.

The people that were watching immediately went back to their own businesses.

Y/n was a little shaken there, 'What in the world was that..!?'

She didn't know.

Katarina finished dinner and the two left thereafter paying and tipping extra for the good service they got.

Out in the streets, walking alongside together.

"What else do you wish to do tonight, Kat?" Y/n dropped the question before Katarina could.

"Oh," Katarina hummed, "Well, anywhere you wish to go is alright for me."

'The presence of eyes finally stopped..' she didn't feel any presence of an onlooker anywhere after they left the diner.

"Would you like to see the near park with me tonight? It's just a few walks close to the academy so it's been lit up well and has been designed beautifully with all kinds of flowers." Y/n muttered, suggesting such a place for a visit.

Katarina nodded, "If you wish to go there, I'll follow you."

Y/n awes hearing that, they can go there. What fun to hear that.

"Let's hurry then..!" She gleamed, "If possible, there won't be a lot of people visiting it by then!"

"A-Alright." Katarina hurried on her boots to follow.