7: Cosset

"Hm? What are you two doing here..?"

"Oh, I came to find a place for some sort of inspiration but I happened to stumble upon Lady Katarina here." Y/n lied through her teeth to avoid any weird looks from him.

The principal chuckled in without noticing it, "Is that so..?"

He glanced over to Katarina, and she looked pissed off.

Somehow it scared him to flinch, clearing his throat aloud to leave in a hurry with the excuse of, "Well, I'm off then. I have a meeting to attend..!"

There was no meeting to attend.

"Oh, y-yes.." y/n was too panicked that she stuttered and the slight pain in the back of her head didn't help one bit, she glanced over to Katarina and knelt in front of her, sputtering as she grabbed her handkerchief out of her pocket, "I'm so sorry! I panicked when I heard footsteps, are you okay, Lady Katarina!?"

Katarina now had a handkerchief rubbing around her nose, she immediately grabbed y/n by the wrist to stop her.

Y/n flinched, 'She's really scary sometimes! I did something wrong didn't I!?'

"Do I look okay to you..?" Katarina's words were dragged, the obvious hints of her feeling annoyed evident to y/n.

Y/n frowned, whining, "I'm really sorry! I did get scared, I-I'll do anything to be forgiven..!"

Katarina's furrowed brows didn't falter as she lowered y/n's hand down before suddenly pulling her back up to her feet.

"Whaa--!?!??" Y/n was taken by surprise when she fell on top of her.

"Stay still." Katarina held her close.

Y/n gulped, she was blushing hard again, 'C-Calm your heart down first, y/n..!'

Trying to take a breather to calm herself down, she sat on Katarina's lap, she must not be heavy at all.

'Calm... Be calm..' she fiddled with clasped hands sitting there, such an odd situation this was, anybody would kill her to be in her spot right now.

Literally.

It'd be believable if Katarina's harem began targeting her for this said situation if spoken rumors were spread.

Y/n glanced down and over to Katarina.

Katarina looked very peaceful napping on her shoulder.

'Has she not been sleeping well?' she was starting to notice it, bags under her eyes, they weren't noticeable unless you were this physically close to her.

Katarina looked like she hasn't slept in a while or more.

'Does she... Like to take naps a lot, but why is she suddenly napping on me..?' that was a question that'll be unanswered for a while.

Y/n continued to fiddle with her clasped hands before reaching to grab one of the hands wrapped around her, Katarina didn't try and tighten her hold from letting her go, it'd seem she trusts that she won't run away if she let her arms dangle like this.

"Hm..?"

That woke Katarina up.

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you up..?" Y/n perked up whispering, perhaps whispering was better considering how close she was to her face.

Katarina closed her eyes back, mumbling, "No, you didn't..."

Y/n's face went red, 'Was her voice always that hot when she's half-asleep?'

On occasion, a person does unconsciously tend to drag their voice in a deep tone when half asleep mumbling.

Y/n held on the open palm in both hands in front of her.

'Calm your heart, y/n..!!'