63: Dreamboat

"Did you find anything suspicious?" V/n asked.

Her servant shook their head apologizing.

"Not one thing? Even the littlest you could think of??" V/n groaned with annoyance.

"I'm terribly sorry, Master, I couldn't find anything at all." They muttered on their knees.

V/n grit her teeth, 'It's obvious it's in this academy but who could it be..!?'

In thought, a clue struck her, 'Wait, if they're in this academy, then it also means that the other one that's been keeping them somehow sane could also be here! But who is it..?'

She snapped her fingers, "I have a new mission for you, find me a woman that enjoys the use of perfumes as this year's era is 'scent' since last year's era was 'taste'."

"Find anybody that could smell anything related to perfume." She said, "It should be a woman so get to it and look around now."

"Understood, Master...!"

...

"How long has Lady y/n been in her room?" Alan asked.

"Early in the morning, perhaps after she caught wind of lady Katarina turning in sick," Anne said.

'So someone told her about it or she heard about it from someone.' Keith stared at the two in bed.

A knock came on the door.

It was f/n, "Good afternoon.. is Lady y/n in here?"

'Is she here to get her..?!' the harem shot up.

"She's sleeping beside Lady Katarina." Anne pointed it out before any of them could.

"Oh!" F/n chirped, before asking, "Is it alright if I wake her up? I need her help to find these books on the list with her in the library."

"Of course." The harem was very open for her to do so, they have to get this thing stuck beside Katarina off of her.

F/n walked inside the room and reached a hand to nudge y/n awake.

"H-Huh..?" Y/n mumbled half awake.

"Lady y/n, it's me," F/n said.

"Oh, uhh.. what is it, Lady f/n?" Y/n sat up on the bedside to answer her.

"Help me with these books in the library." F/n raised the small list in front of her.

Y/n smiled, "Alright."

But realized, she couldn't get up.

Katarina still had a hold of her, "Ah.."

She reached a hand out to wake her up, calling her name, "Lady Katarina."

"Lady Katarina." She called a second time.

She sighed putting a hand to her face before turning to f/n.

"Nope, you can't decline this, it's important for my studies." F/n was quick to answer before y/n could even say what she wanted to say.

"Oh.." y/n kept quiet for a second after hearing that, "I really do have to wake her up then."

F/n stared at her, "You're acting strange, aren't you going to freak out considering Lady Katarina's friends and maid just caught you in bed with her sleeping?"

Y/n's face went red with wide eyes.

"We didn't do anything else than sleep stop with that mindset..!" She sputtered.

"Oh, yeah? Then why don't you hurry up and help me with this." F/n scoffed, raising the list in one hand.

"I-I will!" Y/n was determined on that now as she reached to nudge Katarina awake once more.