90: Fag

Katarina was awoken by the sound of doors forcibly opening to hit the sides loudly.

She sat up from her bed before she could be dragged out awake.

L/n crossed his arms staring at her, "If you were already awake, you should've been ready before I came here."

Katarina blinked, "My apologies..."

"Get ready five minutes now." L/n pointed to the bathroom, "Your food will be sent here by a servant, hurry into the training ground after. I'm not as patient as a living God."

...

V/n stared at the invitation.

"It'd seem the King had gotten concerned about something regarding his two children suddenly visiting my Father." She laughed at the thought of what to do about the letter in her hand.

She opened it to see its contents.

What was inside surprised her, 'Huh, someone leaked information about Lady Katarina's existence inside the manor.'

She snapped her fingers.

"Yes, Master?" Her servant stepped forward and took a knee down in front of her.

"Find the spies in the manor immediately, don't leave a single one alive when you find them." V/n ordered, 'I would've left them be with whatever they are doing here but to leak Katarina's presence is a big no..."

...

Katarina was brought to her knees when l/n hit her on one of her legs.

"Ughh..!" That hurt quite a bit for her.

L/n pointed his sword at her, "Pick up your sword, Seth."

Katarina gritted her teeth, shaking in erupting madness, she rushed grabbing the sword, one foot to the ground in front of her to lunge forward.

L/n blocked the strike and parried back, of course, Katarina was a quick learner when it was in person.

"Aaaaarrggh!!!" She screamed, rushing forward even more.

'Fortunately, she has the spirit of a fighter.' l/n smiled at such a thought as he swung to the side to end this one.

"Father."

But immediately paused before he could bring it down at her.

Katarina tripped forward in surprise when he suddenly stopped, "Ah--?!"

Though, l/n caught her in one arm before she could hit the ground face-first. At least he wasn't that cold-hearted enough to let her trip forward by her own mistake that's not part of training.

"What is it?" L/n turned to his daughter with a prime look.

V/n raised the royal invitation letter for the two to see, "His highness the King has invited you to be of attendance, Little Brother Seth."

L/n frowned, 'That damned weak-minded tyrant.'

"Decline it," he scoffed.

"Unfortunately, Father, we can't decline this one. The Queen had sent a spy on us and must've leaked about Little Brother Seth's presence to them, the King wishes to see her in person himself too than by your words or mine." V/n chuckled.

L/n growled, "Damnit!"

"V/n go take Seth out to shop for clothes," he said, he sounds quite irritated even, "Ah... Make sure to cut his hair as well.. at least at the height of not the level of mediocrity to look at."

V/n hummed, frowning, "But, Father, her long hair is what gives her such an approachable face."

"I don't care what happens! Get him clothes, I don't wish to see a son in a dress." L/n growled louder before leaving in a storm of fury.