100: Finalized

"Mary.. at least try to catch even a nap." Alan muttered, though, he hasn't slept well just like the rest of the said council members present in the room.

Sophia tried to stay awake with Nicole urging that she rests on his shoulder, neither sibling had gotten a wink of sleep trying to find clues.

Clues of where Katarina had disappeared to.

There was no letter left behind in the room. She just vanished.

When they went to y/n for answers, they found none. If Katarina really had eloped with y/n far away, y/n wouldn't still be here but would've gone together with her.

This meant something was very wrong, Katarina wouldn't have left without taking a single thing with her, the least she could've taken would be one of her gardening tools or her sword.

But she took neither.

What disappeared however, was one thing that Anne noticed after a closer look around the room.

Was a book on the small shelf near the desk. One single book was missing.

That was it, but such a clue was too small.

Supposedly, it was one of her Lady's Diaries that was going to be planned to have a lot of things written down just like her other older diaries kept in the room.

She must've taken it then, how else would it be missing? But where did she go to, to be missing this much?

If she did go somewhere, one of the knights must've seen her walk out the gates.

But no, and the harem kept this a secret until now as well for so many specific reasons.

Poor y/n, even she doesn't know when she's so close to Katarina's dorm opposite the corridor with her.

Anne had a tight lip and a security key, guarding the door was a priority for her over her sleep and meals.

Everybody's just hoping that Katarina is safe. Is she safe?

They couldn't tell.

The bear used to track Keith down was of no use as well, everyone knew how weak Katarina's magic was.

They needed something else to use to find her. Something... Anything..

Raphael and Sora who were both barely getting sleep thanks to their piling work were having it worse trying to help when it was told off of them that they might get overworked even further if they did.

And after a while with all hope lost for days on end.

A beautifully wrapped adorable ribbon box appeared on the table of the council office.

Sophia and Maria looked at it in curiosity before noticing who it was sent to.

It had only said, 'To Friends.'

Which gave them false hope and smiles as they debated whether to call everyone or open it themselves first from anticipation.

Taking the latter so everyone else can enjoy the surprise as well. They called them.

Mary was biting her nails waiting.

They all felt so relieved, all thinking of the same thing.

Katarina is safe, look, she even sent them a present to assure them she was. Even if they don't know where she is, they can at least confirm she's okay thanks to the box now in front of them.

Mary gulped, pulling the ribbon to open it. Everyone watched as she pulled the top off.

[Game Over]