82: Domicile

Katarina stayed still on the bed, 'How is this training going to commence..?'

She wondered, alone in the room, she frowned, she felt a hint of discomfort being alone in the bed.

'Y/n..' she sighed, 'She shouldn't miss me too much, she has her studies to keep herself busy.'

'I should also stop thinking about her too much as well too.' she shook her mind clear to try and get some shut-eye for tonight.

...

The sound of doors being pushed open by such a strong force woke her up.

She looked and saw l/n all dressed up with a sword on his waist, he crossed his arms the moment he stepped inside the room.

"What are you doing still asleep? Get ready in five minutes. It's late." He said, "There will be no servant to take care of you if you don't call for them early on to prepare you, Seth!"

"H-Huh..!?" Katarina was bewildered.

"Go!! Now! Bathroom! Get yourself ready fast!" L/n yelled.

...

Katarina was made to run fifty laps around the spacious training room behind the mansion, what's worse was it was out in the open cold and l/n wasn't letting her wear anything even a scarf to help with the cold.

"What are you doing slacking??" L/n shouted, "If you want to stay warm, use your power to do so! Keep running!"

Katarina grit her chattering teeth, 'What kind of intense training is this..?!?'

'This is insane!' she kept going, the darkness slipping off of her shoulders as she tried to keep up with the same pace she's been in, 'I could die from hypothermia!!!'

...

The doctor checked Katarina's condition.

"Hahh...." Katarina had a running fever, what a terrible joke.

"She needs to stay in bed until she's better..." The doctor informed the Lord of it is a high fever.

L/n clicked his tongue, "Is that it?"

'She barely cut half off of the fifty-lap run I ordered her to do... She's weak in the cold but she needs to get used to it fast.' he huffed and pulled the covers off of her and dragged her out of the bed.

"Uugh... What are you doing..!?" Katarina stumbled trying to get to her feet when she was yanked.

The doctor stood back, even if he told the Lord what the Lady was experiencing, he can't get in between them, he'd be knocking on death's door loudly.

"What is it to you, Seth?" L/n scoffed, taking his hold off of her, "Just because you're sick does not mean postponing the training, you'll be training non-stop even if you're injured with me.. we won't stop until you are capable of killing me yourself with your bare hands."

Katarina frowned, she was experiencing a headache, and her whole body felt weak.

She seemed like she could collapse at any minute over how high her body temperature was.

Even her throat hurt just from asking him one question.

'One day... I'm going to kill him. I swear I'm going to kill him..!'