27: Malediction

Anne woke her up in the morning.

Katarina yawned under a hand, rubbing an eye awake, mumbling, "Morning, Anne.."

"Good morning to you as well, Lady Katarina." Anne nodded before taking her to leave, excused from the room, Katarina sat on her bed for a moment more before looking over to the window.

She didn't sleep any better last night, it was uneventful.

...

The problem with her saying things were uneventful was f/n considering their group teamed up with y/n's group for a while.

"Oh? So this is what you guys are doing?" F/n asked.

Y/n nodded, "Mhm, Miss Maria suggested it and Lady Sophia knew how it worked."

F/n huffed, smiling as she said, "You have a nice group synergy, Lady y/n."

"Uhh," y/n raised a brow, she was a little confused, "Thank you?"

F/n chuckled.

'How dare she....' Katarina had broken her pencil in one hand watching.

"Lady Katarina..?" Maria was taken aback in surprise by the sudden noise, she reached, tapping Katarina's shoulder, calling a second time, "Lady Katarina."

"Huh..!?" Katarina perked up, "What is it, Maria??"

She let go of the pencil as if numb to the pain due to her glove.

Maria checked her palm, fortunately, there didn't seem to be any red staining on her glove for an open wound.

'Thank goodness, she didn't get hurt.' she sighed in relief before saying, "You broke your pencil, here, I have an extra."

Katarina blinked, confused, taking the pencil without understanding the context, she said, "Uhm.. okay?"

...

F/n ran up to y/n and gave her a big hug.

Y/n found this funny, except for Katarina who had paused drinking their glass of water, a tight grip around the ever so slightly breaking cup.

Her expression was blank yet grim, she was mas, hell, she was even gripping the fork in her other hand here.

...

Y/n was stuck in Katarina's arms.

F/n smiled, she was just about to give y/n another hug by running up to her.

Katarina had pulled y/n out of her way before she could do so.

"What the hell have you been doing lately, Lady f/n..?" And boy, did she sound angry.

F/n felt scared for a moment, clearing her throat aloud, she said, "I'm doing a social experiment and Lady y/n is my test subject."

"Find someone else for your social experiment." Katarina blurted.

"But this social experiment deals with dark magic!" F/n gleamed.

Y/n's face turned pale, "W-What..?"

F/n looked over to her, saying, "Y'know, dark magic.. of course, I don't have it but Lady Katarina does."

"Huh..!?" Y/n went stiff.

Katarina frowned, "And what if I do?"

"You do!?" Y/n yelled.

F/n gasped, "I knew it!!"

"You knew!?!?" Y/n yelled again.

"What? No." F/n perked up, "I took a guess, remember, I can see dark magic but I don't have light magic??"

"I know that, but what do you mean Lady Katarina has dark magic..!?" Y/n looked up at Katarina.

Katarina stared back down at her with a blank expression.

[1] The Moshino Toy (Female!Reader x Katarina/MNLAAV:ARLTD fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें