62: Repose

V/n tapped on the desk, staring at the necklace, 'They didn't find one man that seemed to be in pain..'

She paused on her tapping and leaned back on her chair, "He should call right about now to complain."

And then it happened as she expected.

The crystal ball sparkled like some fantasy related witch reading your non-existing future.

"Good afternoon, Father." She greeted him as usual.

"Where are you?"

"Oh?" V/n smiled, "Unfortunately, I'm still looking for him, he seems to be hidden well in this academy."

L/n grunted rolling his eyes, irritated, he held it in from wanting to just get there to kill her, "Find him immediately, that's an order and you must do it before next week or have your head hanged in front of the entire world to know, do you understand me?"

V/n laughed hearing such a threat from him, "Oh, of course, Father. I understand."

"This isn't a joke, v/n."

He hung up the call.

As soon as he did, v/n slammed a fist full to the desk in a fit of rage. She was angry, "Damn fool.. how can he be that impatient over someone he's never even seen..?!"

She sighed and fiddled with the necklace by it's pendant.

"It'd be best to I find him soon, well, perhaps he's being hid by one of the faculty staff members. Or worse, the principal." She scoffed hearing herself speak about the last one.

The necklace had stopped glowing since last night as such.

...

Katarina and y/n were sound asleep on the bed.

The harem stared at them with one thing in mind, 'How dare she do this with Lady Katarina.'

Yes, it was full of jealousy, Anne can even see it on their faces.

Anne sighed, 'I can't do much to keep them from asking Lady y/n and Lady Katarina questions once they both wake up.'

'Who does this woman think she is..!?' Mary tapped impatiently with crossed arms, for once, she had her arms crossed like Alan.

"It'd be best not to wake them up for now." Anne spoke up.

Everyone turned to her.

"Miss Anne, is it alright if I could ask you, what this woman is doing besides my fiancée in the bed?" Gerald smiled asking.

Anne wasn't fazed, "Even if I know this would cause some questions to rise, I'm still thankful for Lady y/n's help."

"Hm? Her help?" Keith perked up.

"Yes, it'd seem the fever caused lady Katarina to be quite hot headed which is unbelievable unless seen. Lady y/n calmed her down and got her to get back to sleep to rest up." Anne said, 'Although, considering Lady y/n appeared after I came back with the doctors, she must've skipped classes to be here.'

She was also curious as to how it even happened.

A professor doesn't just allow a student to 'skip classes' unless they have a special reason or a certified excuse to back it up for them.