57: Snog

"I want a kiss," Katarina said.

Y/n's face shaded into pure red, "Eh?"

Yes, she expected that to be one of the choices to hear.

"A.. A kiss..!?" She sputtered, though, it still surprised her enough to make her voice squeak.

Katarina nodded, "Yes, is it too much?"

Y/n shot up, "Oh, no, no..! It's just--"

She didn't know what to say, she's kissed her a few times before but those were only by.. well, accidents.

They weren't meant to be, right?

Of course, that was it.

"I... A-Alright, I made a promise anyway." She sighed giving in which in turn made Katarina smile, "Really?"

"But.. close your eyes first..!" Y/n muttered.

Katarina hummed, the smile fading when she closed her eyes as she was asked.

Darkness clouded her vision, she felt hands rest on her shoulder and a pair of soft lips meeting hers.

She couldn't help but smile, it was addicting having this.

A lot.

Chu.

She opened her eyes back after y/n pulled away.

"There." Y/n's face was painted in a much deeper shade of red than a moment ago.

"You look rather cute right now..." Katarina chuckled, the tone of her voice turning sultry after a gulp, she couldn't help it, y/n did look cute at the moment.

Y/n fell head over heels for her all over again, 'S-Stop sounding so hot like that!'

"T-Thank you??" She was confused about how to respond though.

Katarina huffed, reaching her arms out and pulling her into a soft yet melting embrace.

Y/n patted her back when she leaned down close to her neck.

Y/n smelled like vanilla today.

...

And back to our current situation.

"I found something that's weirdly related to your 'curse'.." y/n said.

Katarina arched a brow, "My curse?"

Well, she's nicknamed it a curse since it causes her pain.

She hasn't been so sure what it is, and f/n didn't seem to be of any help to her about it, though she did deduct it to be a black magic curse of some sort that was it, there was nothing else for her to identify from there with her.

"Yes, take a look at this page." Y/n opened the book on its bookmark.

Katarina looked as she was told, there was a very short fictional story.

"A children's book?" She asked.

"It's not really a children's book unless you censor the bad things while reading it to a child." Y/n said before chuckling a little over it, "It's not for children but it does have an inside cover that's closely related to being a children's book."

She found it amusing, that's all.

"Hmm.." Katarina closed her eyes for a moment, mumbling, "What's so interesting about it for your interest to be captured by it?"

Y/n leaned back a little on the bed, adjusting into a more comfortable position while lying beside her, "Well, in the book. It said something about a curse that causes pain to its victim every night and you told me it happens almost every night.. when you're about to go to sleep too, right?"