97: Prank

'Huh... She's somehow improved drastically.' l/n was beginning to notice Katarina catching up a bit to her training, 'Had she been reading books related to the oldest generation of swordsmanship?'

"Aarghh--!!" Katarina rushed forward, only to make a wrong step, tripping ahead, "Ugh..!"

'It'd seem she could even take the title at the age of nineteen...' l/n stood to the side after dodging such a mishap from her.

He shook his mind clear, 'No, it's a must that her coming of age is on her twentieth birthday.'

"Pick up your sword, Seth." He said, pointing the wooden sword he held at her.

Katarina reached to grab it and lunge back at him for a surprise.

The surprise didn't work but it somewhat caught l/n a little off guard to take a step back to block it.

'Her spirit never dwindles in the slightest.' he scoffed, countering everything she's thrown at him back.

It didn't take even one more swing from Katarina for her sword to fly out of her hold.

"Ugh..." She held her shaky hands, no, her wounds didn't open up, but new ones found a place though.

L/n huffed, tossing his sword aside as well, "On all fours now."

"You lack upper body strength." He was deciding to do some push-ups for strength, 'At least she has some form of good endurance...'

...

"Master, if I may ask.."

"Speak," v/n hummed as her servant stared confused at what she was doing with a severed finger of some woman she didn't know who belonged to.

'Must be from one of the prisoners in the underground dungeon..' in wonder as they asked, "What do you intend to do with the Young Duke's cut hair and that severed finger you've wrapped in cold magic?"

V/n chuckled just thinking of what she will be intending to use it all for, "Why, what else do you think I'm going to use these for?"

The servant was unsure, they didn't know, "Please enlighten me, Master, my brain is too far behind to understand this."

"Oh, you.." v/n rolled her eyes, putting the small bundle of hair alongside the severed finger, she explained, "I'll be using it to scare a few people in mind for fun... After all, what's there to do if there are such things out in the open for me to play with?"

'Sometimes I just never understand you, Master.' her servant huffed, "Do you wish for me to deliver it to your unsuspecting victims?"

'I can't believe they're playing along with me like this.' v/n laughed.

"You're going to deliver them? Well, you'll need the teleportation device to make it quick then," she tossed the said device over to them.

Her servant caught it in one hand and took the wrapped box in the other, "Will you be leaving a letter along the box, Master?"

V/n leaned back on her chair, looking out the balcony and to Katarina and l/n down below training.

"Just make sure you put it inside the 'student council office'." She grinned.