3: Student

She wasn't sure how long she's been laying on the bed.

The doctor must not be in the infirmary due to a meeting with the principal maybe since the only thing that woke her up was someone shaking her awake.

"Uhh..?" She tried to open an eye to look but an unexpectedly new and strange scent hit her wide awake.

Such a fragrance, it was aromatic?

It smelled like roses.. and lilac??

"Excuse me? You seem to have been in here for hours on end," a feminine voice, common oaktree colored hair, and eyes shaded of blue darker than that of the heroine's, such a cute face.

But the scent was something else.

She's always been told she had a good sense of smell but this one was just something else for her.

"Hello? Lady Katarina..?" This woman knew her name.

"Ah..." Katarina felt really calm, the scent of perfume that this student wore was very alluring, so without question or obvious realization, she pulled her by the arm and down on the bed with her.

"Eek--!? Lady Katarina!??" That surprised them.

Katarina was nuzzling close under the crook of her neck, her breath, warm.

"E-Excuse me..!??!?" This was making this student very flustered.

"You smell nice." Katarina was out of it, wasn't she?

Her hold on her wasn't tight but it was indeed firm and secure just like holding unto something very important to her.

"Eh?? Oh, uhh... That's probably because of the perfume I wear....?"

Katarina took a long whiff of her.

That was making her very flustered and confused.

"Perfume..?" She nestled close to her neck, mumbling, slowly going back into a deep sleep, "I'm Katarina.."

She was falling asleep.

"I am....? Y/n.." A moment of silence crossed the two, "H-Hello?"

'Did she fall asleep???' y/n was sweating bullets, weirdly enough, Katarina's hold hadn't gone soft.

Her hold was still firmly in place, it didn't even seem like she fell back asleep, she sighed, 'And here I thought Lady Katarina just fell asleep for far too long resting here...'

She did see Katarina stumble into the infirmary, though didn't pay much attention to it until curiosity peaked when her friends spoke about her.

Now she was stuck sitting there with a koala attached to her.

'I have class, we, have class. I should wake her back up..' she reached a hand up to tap Katarina's shoulder, calling, "Lady Katarina.."

"Please, wake up." She said, trying to shake her awake.

Katarina's brows furrowed in her sleep, grumbling, "Stop moving..!"

Y/n paused, did she hear that right?

"Lady Katarina?" She stopped with the nudging but still tried whispering to wake her up.

Her face was close to Katarina's ear so she tried not to speak in an indoor voice since it might still be too loud for her.

"Lady Katarina, please wake back up. We have classe--eeeiii--!?!??"

She did not expect to be suddenly pushed down onto the bed, looking up, Katarina's hair fell to the sides.

She gulped, she's always admired Katarina just like everyone else from afar since they could never get close to her without her harem getting in the way as such.