13: Ninjutsu

Maria peeked over a corner with Sophia.

"Are you ready, Miss Maria?" Sophia whispered, she seemed just as excited and focused as Maria who nodded back in response.

Katarina was walking in front of them, unbeknownst that there were two people following her. That's how she can be sometimes but sometimes, just sometimes, you get the wrong idea of a person's whole personality.

'Someone is watching me...' she has a sixth sense of feeling watched when she is watched, literally and mentally.

She rushed to turn a corner and disappeared by going inside an empty room and hiding behind the door.

With crossed arms, she didn't care who was watching her but if it was an assassin sent by her mother, she was getting away from that, she wouldn't know where to hide the body in one room.

And when Maria and Sophia saw her suddenly run and turn a corner, they both jumped up their skin to hurry following her.

Only, she had disappeared upon turning a corner from them.

"Where did she go..?" Sophia asked as she noticed a door nearest to them.

Opening it.

There was nobody inside.

'She's not in here so where did she disappear to..??'

She shut the door back and continued with Maria.

Katarina is known to be a fast runner, especially with the boots she wears so she must've run fast into the hallways instead of running into a room.

The room she ran to hiding inside was a lounge, she got out of hiding behind the door and looked around her, looking over the window, 'The second floor..'

She was in the second-floor lounges.

She pulled on the curtains to cover the window before walking out of the room.

"It's right her--"

The moment she did, someone else pushed the door open first.

Awkward, was what f/n felt.

"Lady Katarina..!?" And the surprise was what y/n felt too.

Katarina's eyes landed on her and without hesitation, pulled her by the arm, embracing her.

"Ah--!?!?" Y/n's face went red, stiff on her ground, blushing.

F/n's eyes widened in shock, staring at her friend who stared back at her, she gave her two thumbs up and immediately left the premises by shutting the door for them.

'No! Wait, f/n!!' Y/n was stuck here in this lounge with Katarina, reaching to nudge her, "Uhm.. Lady Katarina,"

Katarina nuzzled much closer to her neck from that.

"Uhm..." Y/n tried to reach for the knob, "Lady Katarina, please excuse me for a bit."

She pried Katarina's arms off of her to reach for the door but that only got her angry.

"Hic--!?!" Y/n jumped up her skin at the sudden sound of hands slamming against the wood when Katarina suddenly pinned her to the wall.

"U-Uhh... Excuse me for a moment, I need to lock the door.. don't get mad, and sleeping while standing isn't good for you." Y/n tried to reason her way out of this, a weasel.

Katarina scrunched her nose, brows furrowed, she didn't believe her.

"I won't run away.." y/n assured her a second time as she twisted the lock on the handle in one hand.