Chapter 64

Chapter 64

The next morning, Luan Yenan woke up very early, and Luan Yenan felt the benefits of Alpha's physique.

Last night's exercise didn't seem to consume physical strength, but it did seem to be loaded, which may have been brought on by the temporary mark.

Although there was no temporary marking due to Zuo Baixuan's temporary pheromone rejection, it was just a new exploration, which still exhausted Zuo Baixuan.

Luan Ye Nanguang looked at Zuo Baixuan, who was tired and paralyzed in her arms, and felt a little itching in her heart.

As long as Zuo Baixuan is willing to let this marital relationship from the contract stage become real.

Luan Yenan's fingers were hanging in the air, not wanting to wake up the tired Zuo Baixuan, she just pretended to interact in the air.

The line of sight follows the fingertips, slowly sliding inches from the skin.

Besides the identities of Alpha and Omega, she also wants to swallow the little white flower in her stomach and eat it clean.

Licking her lips, the scent of vanilla lingers. The fun of adding pheromones just turns the little white flowers into a tastier dessert.

Luan Yenan finally smoothed Zuo Baixuan's forehead with his index finger and seriously enjoyed his sleepy but satisfied expression.

Zuo Baixuan worked hard for a few days in various directions during this period. Then I have to deal with the fall recruitment together, so let the owner continue to be absent from work.

Luan Yenan smiled and lightly kissed Zuo Baixuan on the forehead.

It would be nice to spend every morning like that.

You can go to business or not, you can be busy or free, you can have goals or you can be aimless.

As long as you can hold Zuo Baixuan with your eyes closed every night, and see Zuo Baixuan when you open your eyes, it's fine.

Luan Yenan, who is always eager to stimulate and pursue novelty, is also a little surprised to have such an idea one day.

In the past life, I always hated the same days. Find something difficult to do once in a while. So I have experience of driving a racing car, doing extreme sports, etc.

I wasted my time wondering how "scum" should be "scum".

But no regrets.

In the past life, I blindly chased excitement, and in the end there was only emptiness. Unlike now, a little sweetness is enough to satisfy.

Luan Yenan couldn't hold back and traced Zuo Baixuan's eyebrows and eyes with her fingertips.

This move caused Zuo Baixuan to become dissatisfied in his sleep.

She let out a groan, and saw that the itch on her forehead still hadn't gone away, and hummed again.

In a daze, she opened her eyes and saw Luan Yenan with a smile on her face.

Luan Yenan's smile stopped for a moment, then he laughed even harder.

What does this little white flower mean?

Do you think it was just a dream?

It's also difficult for her to see me before going to bed, to see me in my dreams, and to see me when I wake up.

Maybe Zuo Baixuan loves more than herself, but that little fool doesn't know.

Luan Yenan's eyes didn't stop, she got up from the bed and found a clean set of clothes to put on.