Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Wen Qing stood between Wen Fenghua and Luan Yenan, only feeling that the atmosphere was a bit suffocating.

I have never seen Luan Yenan like this. He clearly said that he was here to make money, and he deliberately mentioned Zuo Baixuan.

Apparently it's irritating.

Yesterday, Wen Fenghua told Wen Qing with great certainty that now Luan Yenan looks like a treat to foreigners, how many people surround him and want to eat everything.

If Luan Yenan is smart, he will definitely come to find a backer.

The Luo family or others who are begging them to cooperate now, even if there are elders behind their backs, the younger generation will come forward, and they will say on the good side, "If the child is interested, just play".

To put it bluntly, everyone knows that Luan Yenan holds some interesting things now, but no one wants to go straight into that muddy water.

Not to mention that Luan Lizheng always intervenes in secret.

His intentions are almost well known.

If other families are unsure, they are certainly not willing to easily make enemies of Luan Yenan and Luan Li.

After all, Luan Yenan is Luan Lizheng's granddaughter.

If Luan Ye Nanken agrees to marry the Wen family, Wen Fenghua can consider it.

But when it comes to his current attitude, there's obviously no need to discuss that. Just like that, she has no cooperative attitude at all, and she still wants to make money?

"I heard you're here to cheat my money today? I don't know how you're going to cheat?" Wen Fenghua was very curious, and he had seen a lot of unprepared losses, so blatant that he had not heard of them.

Luan Lizheng is ready for dinner.

Luan Yenan was only beaten.

There isn't much time left for Luan Yenan now, not only does she not want to give up, but she also wants to enjoy herself, which is quite beautiful.

Luan Yenan saw the confident expression on Wen Fenghua's face, but silently took off her glasses and put them on.

Wen Qing on the side saw that his breathing was stagnant.

She has no resistance to Luan Yenan's charm at the moment.

Mature and cautious, with hidden danger.

It's completely different from Luan Yenan who was ignorant, naive and arrogant when he was young.

"Can you ask Miss Wen to avoid it for a while?" Luan Yenan took out the materials he had prepared as usual, but did not distribute them directly.

"Miss Luan, tell me, how are you?" Wen Fenghua leaned back, waiting for Luan Yenan to make a move.

"Mr. Wen, maybe you want to add more chips for your family?" Luan Yenan pushed the information to the center of the table, and waited for Wen Fenghua to get it himself, completely standing on equal footing.

There are only two people left in the room, having a secret conversation.

No one knew what they were talking about.

All afternoon, the study hall seemed to be enchanted, and no one was allowed near.

Even the servants only know that while Luan Yenan was in this study, the family lawyer showed up several times.

When Luan Yenan left, he was holding several folders and a suitcase.

Nobody knows what's inside.

Wen Qing leaned against the windowsill and looked at the back of Luan Yenan who did not turn around.