Chapter 49

Chapter 49

The dinner scene became noisy due to the sudden arrival of a group of reporters.

Luo Yun stood nearby and took several steps toward the reporter excitedly.

Zhang Wanjun restrained her: "You can hear it even standing here, don't get too close, my family won't want you to go into this water mud. Yes. Let's see what Luan Yenan is going to first. TO DO.

"She is already resisting her grandfather. As a partner, shouldn't I also help her?" Luo Yun asked.

Zhang Wanjun looked at Luo Yun.

This person is good at everything, but he is still far from being the CEO of a company.

“I'm not saying don't help, just don't help now, we don't know what she's going to do yet, let's see first.” Zhang Wanjun held Luo Yun's hand.

Luo Yun calmed down after seeing her for a long time.

The other wealthy second generation followed Luo Yunma's lead. Naturally, they knew that Zhang Wanjun was their military adviser. Seeing that the two agreed not to move, they calmed down too.

Fan Jianian, who was standing in the distance, also learned to be smart and guard his pawns, but secretly approached Luo Yun and the others.

If it's really better than cash, he shouldn't lose.

Luan Yenan helped Zuo Baixuan finish dressing.

Reporters from the official media have already arranged their positions.

There are several journalists from private media and official media who have good connections, and they exchanged a few words in secret.

Invitations to interviews with these family businesses are usually not invited by the official media, unless the company has made a great contribution to society, or confirmed by the official that it wants to cooperate.

"Of course there is cooperation, and it's very unique. I don't know the details, we even have the Not Ready manuscript." Reporters from the state media were surprised.

But this answer said and did not say the same thing.

When everyone stood up, Wen Fenghua also came.

Zuo Baixuan wanted to make way for Wen Fenghua.

Luan Yenan grabbed her hand and did not let her go alone, but stepped back with her and humbly handed over the throne to Wen Fenghua.

Wen Qing was blocked by Zuo Baixuan's side and slightly tutted.

Zuo Baixuan felt a little uncomfortable, but she turned to Wen Qing with a big smile.

It's hard to show a look of disgust when I can see it clearly, I can only smile politely.

Both are secretly conceited and arrogant.

Wen Fenghua stood in front of many cameras, his face full of spring breeze and a very kind smile.

"Hello everyone, because many media friends gathered here today, and the protagonist is the Luan family, I just thought to take advantage of the good day today to bring other Un happy event related to the Luan family will be announced - the "block currency" will be supervised by the state, and a fairer, fairer and more open market will be built internally after a period of time. After regulatory regulations and rules are determined in the future, it will be open to the public without incident.

Everyone's eyes widened.

What ? !

The Wen family has a certain status in the government.