Chapter 71

Chapter 71

After a simple lunch, Luan Yenan prepared ordinary clothes for Zuo Baixuan.

"It's not a very formal meeting, you just need to wear comfortable clothes and then you can wear this outfit to go home." Luan Yenan chose the style that Zuo Baixuan likes.

Zuo Baixuan stood in front of the mirror, looking at the shirts with exquisite materials and workmanship, but with ordinary styles, and matching casual jeans. Plus a down jacket that looks very warm even on a hanger.

Maybe now Luan Yenan understands her preferences better than she does.

"THANKS."

Luan Yenan was still admiring Zuo Baixuan in the mirror, she was stunned for a moment when she heard his reaction, then slowly replied, "You're welcome."

Zuo Baixuan looked at the time: "Where are you and Qin Yuancheng? When are you going to meet?"

"Our hotel, the cafe downstairs. It's almost time to come down." Luan Yenan's words were full of levity and indifference, "I also told him that we had dinner, I will take you to the airport later. So you don't have to be overloaded, just chat with him casually.”

The more Zuo Baixuan knows about Luan Yenan, the more she admires him.

Confronted with strangers, whether wealthy, media or relatives, they will not be disadvantaged.

No one seems to affect him.

Also think about that, not to mention his uncle, even his grandfather wouldn't affect him at all.

Because the company was founded by her abilities, no one can control her.

Thinking about it this way, Luan Yenan doesn't care at all that she's arrogant, and that confidence comes from that. Maybe for her, even if all her efforts are ruined, she still has the ability to make a comeback.

"Are you ready? If you want to hang him for a while, we can drink another pot of tea upstairs." Luan Yenan saw that Zuo Baixuan was distracted, so he stood at the bar and asked for directions.

Zuo Baixuan walked over to Luan Yenan and suddenly asked, "If I don't want to see him, why not go straight to the airport?"

"So go straight to the airport. I'll call the driver." Luan Yenan took out her cell phone.

["Luan Yenan, you love me so much." "If you can say such things when you're sober, I'll admit it."]

The image from yesterday crossed my mind.

Zuo Baixuan's face was slightly red, but she reached out and shook Luan Yenan's hand tightly.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan.

Zuo Baixuan smiled. It's not that Luan Yenan can't be influenced by others, he can influence himself.

Luan Yenan suddenly saw Zuo Baixuan's smile, a little strange, just like the "thank you" just now was strange.

Maybe Zuo Baixuan won't only amplify his emotions because of alcohol. Being abroad also briefly freed her from the chains that had bound her.

If so, Luan Yenan does not want to let Zuo Baixuan return to China.

Rationality also told him that such a state is only temporary and only a remedy can be effective. She also wanted to see more of Zuo Baixuan's smile.

Luan Yenan shook hands with Zuo Baixuan and walked out.

When Zuo Baixuan saw the emotions rising in Luan Yenan's eyes, he mentioned it and pulled her hard.

Luan Yenan turned around warily, looked at Zuo Baixuan's worried eyes, approached her naturally, and hugged her gently: "What's wrong? If you really don't want to see it, you can."