Chapter 76

Chapter 76

After returning to Beijing, Luan Yenan took Zuo Baixuan to work directly, leaving Zuo Baixuan without even having time to think about how the two would be when they were home alone.

The atmosphere of the house naturally returned to the original, with a small difference.

Luan Yenan occupies the master bedroom safely, Zuo Baixuan sleeps in the second bedroom, and does not interfere with each other, such as the state of live roommates, which can only be seen while eating They have a more mood friendly than before, but only friendly.

Mainly too busy.

Luan Yenan was so busy that she only had time to take Zuo Baixuan back to Luan's villa for lunch. She met both mothers and talked about the current situation.

Luan Muyin also specially reminded Luan Yenan to be careful: "Recently, your grandfather brought Ye Zha to establish contacts on the road, and there are also two poles in the There are still several departments under control. The cooperation between 'front end' and 'a group' will not be a problem, but other aspects are difficult to say."

Luan Yenan listened quietly.

Thinking about the process of weakening the "front end" in the sketch, it may be related to internal disagreement.

"I know Professor Smith's project team has also made breakthroughs in 'intelligent life'. Before, they wanted to cooperate and win-win. There should be some kind of cooperation agreement with Professor. The Professor Smith sent me an e-mail and informed me of the situation." replied Luan Yenan.

Seeing that Luan Yenan already knew, she was still very relaxed, Luan Mu Yinchang said nothing more.

But Luan Yenan grabbed Luan Muyin and went to the office, and asked her something.

At the same time, Luan Xing also took Zuo Baixuan's hand and ordered, "You've been too busy lately, you have to eat three meals on time, don't manage, see, you two have lost a lot of weight during this time."

"I know, mom, we're going to eat well." After Zuo Baixuan heard the story of the little girl in Luan Yenan, she looked at Luan Xing now. , has an indescribable feeling.

Leaving Luan's villa, Luan Yenan once again drove straight to the company.

Luo Yun wandered around the company, seeing Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan come just now, leaning against the front desk to watch her.

"It's interesting to ask me to come and hang myself."

"They didn't invite you to sit in the living room for a while?" Luan Yenan asked.

"Your lady at the front desk is very beautiful, so I chatted for a while." As a funny person, Luo Yun never thought seriously. But there was gossip in his eyes, looking at his wife and wife.

Luan Yenan turned around and said to Zuo Baixuan, "I want to talk to Luo Yun about the list, will you listen to this or go to another office, they are handling the bidding for the project. of "intelligent life".

Zuo Baixuan's eyes flickered, he glanced at Luo Yun, and immediately looked at Luan Yenan and replied, "I will participate in the auction."

"Well." Luan Yenan watched Zuo Baixuan's back leave.

Luo Yun raised his eyebrows: "What's wrong with your wife, she wasn't so disgusting when she first saw me, now she's so disgusted?"

"It's not necessarily that I hate you."

"I don't hate myself, what can I not like? Isn't going public more interesting than bidding?" Luo Yun asked.

"The registration process is complete, just wait for the bell to ring, that's just enough to let you know about it, I came to see you today to talk about the internet tracking thing."