Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Luan Yenan left the hotel with Zuo Baixuan on his back, even though he had watched too many amazing storylines tonight, to see the interaction between Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan, everyone is still amazed.

But no one dared to approach, not even to help, everyone just watched them go in silence.

The driver who was waiting at the gate ahead of time quickly got out of the car to help.

Luan Yenan shook her head and put Zuo Baixuan in the back seat of the car.

The driver left in a hurry after the two sat down.

"Luan Yenan... Luan Yenan..." Zuo Baixuan called softly.

"Well." Luan Yenan sat next to her, casually responding to the drunken little white flower's blind call, holding her waist with one hand and leaning against her face with the other. .

"Luan Yenan." Zuo Baixuan's head fell into Luan Yenan's arms, and at the same time called out softly.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan.

I saw Zuo Baixuan staring at her, looking a little drunk.

Luan Yenan could almost predict what Zuo Baixuan was about to blurt out.

And Zuo Baixuan really said it: "Luan Yenan, you are so beautiful."

It was hard to focus on Luan Yenan's beauty with her seemingly clear eyes, so she lightly tapped the bridge of Luan Yenan's nose, pointed it out, and studied it.

It seems that she is really addicted to Luan Yenan's beauty and has no other thoughts.

Luan Yenan also looked at her like that, very interested.

I've never seen Zuo Baixuan like this, but she has a feeling.

Zuo Baixuan, who was sober on weekdays, was forcing himself to face something, but Zuo Baixuan, who is now drunk, deliberately avoids something.

But at least it wasn't me who escaped.

Luan Yenan thought of holding Zuo Baixuan's artificial hand to her face.

The hands are cold, like in the banquet hall, with a hint of panic.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan, the two were quite close, so close that even every fluff on their face, they also learned Zuo Baixuan's movements just now, sliding along the line of the bridge of the nose , then swipe across the cheek again.

Smooth touch, delicate skin, fingertips as if walking on the surface of a milk pudding.

Zuo Baixuan's eyes reflected the lights of thousands of houses outside, she couldn't see what she was thinking, only sadness passed.

Luan Yenan captured the imperceptible emotional change, guessing that it might be the source of Zuo Baixuan's abnormality tonight, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

Zuo Baixuan was pinched by her hands and stroked her face. She stared at Luan Yenan and shook her head lightly: "It's nothing, I'm just a little sleepy, I want to go home."

I'm more tired than sleepy.

The eyes were wide open, but a little mute.

Luan Yenan pressed Zuo Baixuan's eyes with his hand: "It will take time, you can rest first."

Zuo Baixuan's eyelashes lightly brushed Luan Yenan's palm and between her fingers, but smiled instead: "What is it, you are still looking at me, you can look at me, I see After a while with you , can't you take it anymore?"