Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Luan Yenan lifted Zuo Baixuan with one hand.

But when I landed, I found myself pushing too hard.

The already white skin was pinched even more white.

It's like talking about a little bunny in trouble.

Zuo Baixuan lowered his head, Luan Yenan couldn't see his expression, but she could imagine that it must have been the same panic on his first crossing.

Because the vodka in the air is beyond Luan Yenan's control, the scene is even more chaotic than when he first met.

Almost at the same time, the highly adapted Omega Pheromone was grabbed by the Alpha Pheromone and dragged out.

The pheromone was pulled into the air, and finally coexisted harmoniously, like vanilla essence dripping in strong vodka, and the taste quickly faded.

The well-dressed Zuo Baixuan was even more attractive to Luan Yenan than that night.

She wanted to break it, rub it until it crumpled, flatten it, crumple it again. Destruction swirled in her chest, ready to come out, she felt like a werewolf seeing the moon, transforming uncontrollably.

But when she saw Zuo Baixuan's innocent expression, she controlled herself again. I can't really scare Xiao Baihua, and I can't really become the kind of person I'm not ashamed of.

As he swallowed, Luan Yenan tasted the sweet vanilla in his mouth, his heart calmed down, but the back of his neck still moved.

The vodka surged again, completely filling the living room.

Tag it.

Tag her!

The double voice growled.

The sensitive period is harder to control than you might think.

Luan Yenan was still holding Zuo Baixuan with one hand, and the other hand on the table.

The veneer, which was not made of high quality materials, was pinched and crunched.

Zuo Baixuan also looked up and whispered, "It hurts."

The watery red eyes of the peach blossom are indeed filled with fear.

This time, it did not arouse Luan Yenan's distress, but a different idea. She wanted to see more tears in Taohua's eyes.

Zuo Baixuan understood the crazy pheromones around him, as well as the meaning in Luan Yenan's eyes.

Strange thoughts swirled in my mind.

She thought a lot.

I thought about why I cooperated with Luan Yenan and how Luan Yenan treated him.

I thought Luan Lizheng wanted to find a more suitable partner for Luan Yenan to marry.

I thought about Qin Yuancheng's desire to find a 100% match for Luan Yenan.

No, they are not wedding objects, they are remarriage objects.

In any case, now Luan Yenan's wife is himself, and those outside who have thoughts about Luan Yenan shouldn't have those twisted thoughts.

Maybe.

All it takes is a marker to keep these people speechless.

A thought crossed Zuo Baixuan's mind at this moment.

She is crazy.

She must be crazy.

Zuo Baixuan closed his eyes and calmed down for two seconds with Luan Yenan's rapid breathing.