Chapter 73

Chapter 73

Zuo Baixuan's presence made all the bees and butterflies converge around Luan Yenan.

If Ruxin shook the fan of displeasure, thinking that the effect of official correspondence is better.

Not to mention that Luan Yenan didn't look like she was O-colored before his wife appeared. With the cooperation of the male Omega who finished the action on the ground just now, the surrounding Omegas have no intention of approaching.

Seeing that most of the people around her had disappeared, Zuo Baixuan turned her attention to Si Ruxin, “Thank you, Miss Si, for entertaining Anan so warmly today.”

Si Ruxin watched Zuo Baixuan's performance at that time, and suddenly half-covered his face with a round fan, and laughed: "Miss Zuo doesn't have to drink today to start jealous It's always cute .Right, Mr. Luan?"

Zuo Baixuan felt like Si Ruxin was echoing what she said at the summit dinner at that time, and she also remembered what she said while drunk, dissatisfied. . that man.

Luan Yenan also glanced at Zuo Baixuan after hearing what Si Ruxin said.

Zuo Baixuan held back his displeasure, but still wrote "I still don't like it" on his face.

Luan Yenan was awakened by Si Ruxin's words.

No matter how real or fake Xiaobaihua's behavior is right now, all kinds of things about his body must be jealous.

Whatever the source of this jealousy, it made her laugh.

Zuo Baixuan looked at Luan Yenan with displeasure when she heard the laughter around her: "Are you kidding me too?"

Luan Yenan didn't hold back her smile, but shook her head and kissed Zuo Baixuan's waist, and said to Si Ruxin: "Miss Si, gossip is fine. Don't say it. Take us to do knowledge formally.

This means that the circle I just circled is not enough to see.

These words embarrassed Si Ruxin. When making the invitation list, she only thought of all the people in the industry chain who have the opportunity to cooperate They are all recruited, but they ignore that many of these people are small and medium enterprises.

Who doesn't want to get involved in big business and big families, it's a mixture of fish and dragons, and there are those who want to be wrong.

Not to mention that even his worthy family wants to go through the back door.

Placing Luan Yenan in front of these people is like throwing candy into an anthill.

First let Luan Yenan say hello to the great family business.

"Okay, let's go. I'll recommend you." Said Si Ruxin walking in front, with a completely generous attitude.

Compared to earlier, she approached Luan Yenan intentionally or unintentionally to show their friendly relationship. If Ruxin felt more comfortable in this state now.

Zuo Baixuan stood next to Luan Yenan and whispered, "The relationship between you two has become quite good these days."

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan.

Those words seemed to punch a hole in the black fabric of Luan Ye Nanmeng's heart, and she saw a ray of light.

Yes, Zuo Baixuan really has feelings for herself that can go beyond the chains and break the plan.

Then she was ready to take any risk for it.

Isn't this a pheromone immunodeficiency?

She could be on medication for the rest of her life and suffer from tingling in the back of her neck.