Chapter 97: Crazy Maid X Tsundere Princess 5

"Xuaner, it's no surprise that she likes women."

Luan Yenan's voice was not strong, but for Zuo Baixuan, it was like love at first sight.

The idea of loving a woman made Zuo Baixuan panic from the start.

The concubine is gone, and Luan Yenan, who has the best relationship with her, is the one she loves. This feeling was suffocated in my heart and had nowhere to say it, and it turned into a cup of bitter wine.

I thought I would not be favored, so Emperor Li completely forgot about his existence, just like that, let Luan Yenan always accompany him in the palace, like it doesn't matter if your mind is removed.

Fate made a joke with her, the good days were shattered, and the news of Emperor Li's wedding and wedding arrived.

During these few days, my heart was gloomy, but Luan Yenan was like a normal person, as usual, often sneaking out of the palace.

Now it's better, she has finally decided to leave this world that has disappointed her so much, and to give freedom to Luan Yenan, nostalgic for the flowery world outside the palace, but she did not expect that he is caught by Luan Yenan himself.

Before the anger broke out, I waited for such a response.

After several reversals, Zuo Baixuan's heart was hanging in the air at the moment, and he dared not think directly in the direction he expected.

Instead, she grabbed the whip and tried to pull Luan Yenan: "What do you mean? The oiran?"

The night was as cold as water, only the two were warm.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan in the dark and answered indifferently, "What do you think?"

Zuo Baixuan doesn't have Luan Yenan's vision. The moonlight fell through the tulle sealed by the phoenix curtain, but still could not see the situation inside the car.

& nbsp;

I remember it when I first met Sister Nan.

Although she is only a ten-year-old girl, she is hurt and weak, but there is light in her deep eyes, even though she is trapped in the deep palace for many years, Nan The light in my sister's eyes never disappeared.

Luan Yenan bullies Zuo Baixuan who suffers from bird's eye disease. At night, as long as the light is not bright, nothing can be seen, and it conjures up bad things Laughing, sniffling lightly on Zuo Baixuan's body.

Zuo Baixuan was almost blind, so she could only feel the itch on her face and waist, which was shy, but also the touch day and night.

She was able to learn the meaning of Luan Yenan's naughty attitude, and her face became hot.

Sister Nan, like me too?

Zuo Baixuan's joy welled up in his heart, and Luan Yenan and Luan Yenan stood rhythmically in the swinging phoenix chariot.

But soon joy was replaced by shyness.

Luan Yenan's various reactions made it clear that she must not have fallen asleep just now.

Why is only Sister Nan listening to her shy words?

"Sister Nan, what do you mean, Xuan'er does not understand. Xuan'er is still angry, you know my plan, and you want to stop Xuan'er The matter of coming back." Zuo Baixuan pulled the whip instead, trying to make things difficult.

& nbsp;

But she used a soft tone and called herself "Xuan'er", how could she still look angry?

"If you have a plan, I will help you implement it. As to whether it will work, I can't guarantee it. I certainly won't bother us on this journey again," Luan Yenan said.