Chapter 78

Chapter 78

Luan Li stood in front of Zuo Baixuan, one on the left and one on the right across the aisle window.

Luan Li leaned on crutches and stared at Zuo Baixuan indifferently.

Zuo Baixuan held his breath.

Being so scolded by Luan Lizheng, I felt a little bitter.

At that moment, she couldn't get rid of her emotions, she could only think of one question: Did Luan Yenan investigate this case?

With Luan Yenan's ability, even though she didn't investigate, she must have noticed it in the auction meeting today.

If possible, she would like to see Luan Yenan now and tell her her secret face to face.

People always regret the past hypocritically at the time of loss.

But the hypocritical confession, she only wants to show Luan Yenan alone.

Zuo Baixuan took a deep breath, then raised his head and smiled at Luan Lizheng: "Grandpa, what you said makes no sense. The baseless accusation makes me sad. I'm even curious, who is This is to sow discord and make you think I would do this Mr. Qin Yuancheng is Anan's uncle, and if he is closer to her, why should I be such a middleman sense ?

"Or, if you have evidence, you can choose to report the case directly instead of talking nonsense with me."

Luan Lizheng was confused by Luan Lizheng's words when she heard Zuo Baixuan's answer, but did not hear the strangeness in Zuo Baixuan's tone, and nodded again and again.

That is to say, it is reasonable.

Even if the Qin family successfully got the offer in the bidding meeting, and if there are leaks of internal secrets, there is a high probability that Luan Yenan is biased towards her in-law. mother.

Zhang Wanjun was beside, expressionless, just listening quietly, pinching Luo Yun's arm at the same time, so that she wouldn't step into the muddy water at Luan's house.

Kan Yanghui is also one of the participants in the project, and he also testified at this time: "Mr. Luan, in fact, you don't have to doubt our company's confidentiality ability. If there is vulnerabilities in the enterprise cloud, we will cooperate closely with us. The 'front end' must have been discovered first."

These words made Luan Lizheng frown, thinking about the credibility of his intelligence.

Only Jiang Lingdan was alone, with open pores and chills everywhere.

No.

Judging by Zuo Baixuan's reaction, that's the information she leaked to the Qin Family!

This subtle difference, others can not judge, but Jiang Lingdan knows.

Because this feeling is too familiar to her, she has already experienced it.

It was something I will never forget.

In first year.

Zuo Baixuan was kicked out by a few small groups because she "offended" Lin Xiaoxiao. But she was busy with part-time jobs and didn't care.

Jiang Lingdan has been good at communication since childhood. When it comes to interpersonal communication, it is easy to detect the slight difference in attitude between people.

Whether it was Zuo Baixuan's indifference or the intentional or unintentional behavior of these small groups, she was sad.

Once formed, this attitude of exclusion is difficult to reverse.