Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Luan Yenan, regardless of Zuo Baixuan's expression outside the house, left the blood-stained bathrobe outside the door and entered the master bedroom on her own.

But the messy decor in the master bedroom made her frown slightly.

She prefers the simple style of sleeping on the side rather than the "local tyrant" room, which is randomly piled with various expensive decorations.

Turn around and walk to the closet.

The moment she opened the door, she realized that she took off her bathrobe too early.

Is this aesthetic really helpful?

It's okay to like metal style, but the content is too high to start.

Abandoning the evaluation of the original body's aesthetics, wearing a set of underwear with bold design, Luan Yenan lay directly on the bed.

I felt exhausted as soon as I touched the pillow.

It may be that the painkillers prescribed by the hospital played a role, and the pain in the head weakened.

The first night in another world was better than she thought.

There is not a trace of nostalgia for the original world, and even a sense of relief.

She didn't know how Zuo Baixuan was cleaning up the bathrobe and the mess in the side bedroom at the same time. Not to mention that Zuo Baixuan locked the door upside down and held the handle against the chair, searched a large number of entries such as [Alpha personality and pheromone mutation] on the bed, and didn't fall asleep until late at night.

Luan Yenan slept peacefully, and opened her eyes when the sun shines through the window into the top-floor mansion the next morning.

Except for the pain in the head, the whole body feels very good.

After getting up and taking a shower, I took a plain-colored shirt from the closet and put it on my body.

Holding a water glass, she walked barefoot to the privacy glass of the floor-to-ceiling window.

Stretching and leaning against the wall lazily, looking at the surrounding buildings and the unfamiliar street scene in the morning light, drinking the first glass of water in the morning and the medicine prescribed yesterday.

The weather is fine today.

Under the blue sky, the sun evokes all life.

The high and low buildings lie quietly in the sunshine, writing the stories of the city; the vehicles are flowing, telling the vitality of the city.

Luan Yenan looked at this fresh world and drank a whole glass of water with satisfaction.

Take out your phone and look at the world's messages.

If I slept on the bed last night, this work has been done on the bed.

"Gulu~" her stomach was empty, reminding her that she needed to take it.

I just remembered that she hadn't eaten since she came to this world.

I want to go to the kitchen to see if I have anything, so I can eat something.

She was the same in the original world.

Breakfast is nothing more than oatmeal, toast, eggs and the like, easy to handle and high nutritional value.

When she has the conditions, she will eat some delicate food.

It smells good.

The smell of fireworks in the kitchen interrupted Luan Yenan's thoughts.